Author Topic: Fibaro FGDW-002 stuck at "setting special configuration" (window/door sensor)  (Read 199 times)

Offline Cor

Greetings,

I  have now 2 of these sensors , and lots of troubles.

One I include one , the device is stuck at "setting special configuration", initially it is blue , but later changes in red, when I wake up the device (pressing the tamper switch) nothing happends.

I excluded the device (which worked), and a complete reset of the device

. Remove the battery.3. Install the battery while holding both TMP buttons.4.  Visual  LED  indicator  will  be  flashing  slowly  for  5  seconds  -  keep  holding the buttons.5. Release one button when the LED indicator starts flashing quickly.  6.       Click released button once to confirm launching of reset procedure.7. Wait a few seconds until a long blink of the LED indicator. Do not remove the battery.8. Visual LED indicator will blink 5 times quickly to confirm the reset.

but still the same , the device stops at "setting special configuration".

Anyone has some suggestions?

Thanks,
Cor

Offline tadr

Perhaps try the procedure I discuss here for the Fibaro FGK-101 (basically repeatedly triple tapping the include button throughout the inclusion process)?

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,58203.0.html

Offline Cor

Yes, that did the trick, but also not pushing the "configure now" command.   I noticed when clicking the "configure now", I got the stuck at "setting special configuration".

Cor