Author Topic: APP TO PRINT OUT DETAILED REPORT OF VERA CONFIGURATION  (Read 552 times)

Offline Bhummel99

• Sr. Newbie
APP TO PRINT OUT DETAILED REPORT OF VERA CONFIGURATION
« on: February 22, 2018, 10:16:07 pm »
I just upgraded my Vera 3 to a Vera Plus because I kept getting out of memory errors on the Vera 3.

I did the controller shift and moved my configuration to the new Vera Plus.   The new unit works .... kind of.

I am having all sorts of weird problems.  I cannot delete devices that are offline or have been removed.  I cannot add any devices.  Sometimes, response is very slow controlling devices.

Vera Support was outstanding and helped me stabilize the system so it runs, but the underlying issues are still there.  Support finally confessed that the migration option is not very good and should be avoided  That means a complete system-rebuild from scratch.    Oh well, Microsoft has been doing the same thing to me with Windows for 30 years.

Now to my question.

I cannot find a way to get a very detailed report from the Vera Plus as to its configuration.  All I can figure is that I have to print web pages of the devices and scenes, etc.  It's not a good way to do this.

Has anyone written an app or have some way that I can generate a detailed report to help my rebuild my system?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Offline reneboer

Re: APP TO PRINT OUT DETAILED REPORT OF VERA CONFIGURATION
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 04:42:59 am »
Hi,

You can try this in your browser. It shows all data, but probably a lot more then you are looking for.
http://[vera ip]/port_3480/data_request?id=lu_sdata&output_format=xml

Cheers Rene
2xVeraLite, VeraEdge, openLuup, ALTUI, 20 switches, 10 dimmers, 20 sensors, 10 scene controllers, 1 Harmony Hub, many plug-ins. Not enough time.