Author Topic: "Controller offline" but most everything works  (Read 773 times)

Offline alex0603

"Controller offline" but most everything works
« on: February 24, 2018, 06:37:02 pm »
I cannot access my controller via login by ip address or home.vera.com.   I can however use the ip address  to control devices and the scenes work.  I have rebooted my vera and my router.    Any time I try and login, I get "Controller Offline"  Has anyone else had this problem.  This has been this way for five days now.

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
Re: "Controller offline" but most everything works
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 11:16:44 am »
Hello Alex, if this is an ongoing issue, please contact our Customer Care team so they can have a look at this.

It seems to be an isolated issue.

Contact details in my signature.
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline RichadL

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 01:13:32 pm »
I'm having the same issue re controller login. Have rebooted my vera. Alexa is also unable to control any lights or scenes.

Richard

Offline tt55du

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 05:49:19 pm »
I'm also having a same issue, opened up a ticket, the tech asked that I enable remote support, but even that is broken.  When I click it just circles around and fails.

Offline d55m14

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 02:40:47 pm »
Hi,

I'm having the same issue . I've update to last firmware , removed and re-added the controller but still OFFLINE.

I've opened a support ticket.  The controller is installed  in a customer site and it's very important : the controller read production energy from a Photovoltaic system.

tnks

Offline honesttrolle

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 06:05:27 pm »
Since latest firmware update, I have the same issue. Also scenes stopped working, and I can no longer create rooms. I have tried instead to connect directly, managed that for some time, and did a reboot. Seems random when it works and not. Right now I can only get in contact with the controller using my android mobile app.

Offline roaoro

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 05:48:40 pm »
Was there ever a resolution for this?   I just updated to the latest firmware...  Is contacting support and opening a ticket the only way?  Seems like too common of an issue.

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 05:45:49 am »
Hey, roaoro

I'm sorry to hear that you are affected by this issue. It is already reported but it's linked with a few other issues.
Some of these have been already resolved, some of them will be sorted with the next firmware release.
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline markiper

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 04:25:46 pm »
When is the new firmware going to be released, same issue here; multiple times during the day, almost everyday.