General > Lighting & Load Control

Fibaro Double Switch (FGS-223) Lag

(1/39) > >>

eyalp:
I have about 5 FGS223 switches and all have the same problem: There's a noticeable lag when turning any of their switches on\off - The switch is usually activated immediately but right after that vera is not responding for a few seconds and if I try activating another switch during that time it will wait until the previous operation completes.
Anyone else also encountering this issue? Is this a known issue? Any solution?

Tillsy:
Yes a few of us are having a number of issues with them - a significant lag recognising a change, sometimes it even times out and then turns it back off again, etc.

Vera are aware of it, but from what I've seen they are insanely slow with supporting hardware let alone fixing issues like this.  Horrific when you think this should be a quick and easy fix.

So be sure to create a support ticket so they know yet another person is suffering this - they can manage at their end collating them and hopefully get a fix out there quickly as it is really quite painful :(

eyalp:
Thanks. I created a ticket and am really hoping this will be fixed soon...  :-\

therealdb:
don't hold your breath.

I updated my ticket and they told me that it's under investigation. they're still not sure what's causing this weir behavior (hint: it's some misinterpretation from the zwave commands, from vera or fibaro) and they've no ETA ATM.

overall I like these devices and my Vera, but if things do not improve quickly, I'll need to find an alternate route. Since I invested in 20 FGS 223, Vera is the best candidate to be swapped out...

Tillsy:

--- Quote from: therealdb on March 22, 2018, 10:34:20 am ---doverall I like these devices and my Vera, but if things do not improve quickly, I'll need to find an alternate route. Since I invested in 20 FGS 223, Vera is the best candidate to be swapped out...

--- End quote ---
Same boat - I have a FGS-223 behind every single wall switch so Vera is the cheapest, simplest, and of course the culprit to go if it comes to that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version