Author Topic: Fibaro Double Switch (FGS-223) Lag  (Read 12516 times)

Offline Bobone

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Fibaro Double Switch (FGS-223) Lag
« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2018, 03:25:20 pm »
Flash mode

Offline shady.hamilton

« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2018, 02:40:15 am »
Ok, It is the conspiracy theory but if you have another explanation please let's have it...

I am a Vera user since 5 or 6 years now, i switched for a year or so to Fibaro HC2, but because they have bad 3rd party integration especially NEST i switched back to Vera.

Fibaro stopped NEST plugin for two years apparently because they are working on their own thermostat, though they don't admit it, for two years they keep saying we are working on it and that Nest changed something that is why they are not able to recreate the plugin although all other platforms are working fine with Nest thermostat.....  Does that remind you of something?

there is nothing, NOTHING that can take 2 years of development for fixing a bug...... so if I am Vera, why should I support a rival?

I could be wrong, but can anybody come with a "Sane and logical" reason why a small bug like this is not being fixed? 2 years!!!! 

If the 212 is not working with other platforms, or other dimmers like Quobino are not working fine with Vera, then it might Fibaro is defected or Vera is defected, but that is not the case....

make sense, or i am just another frustrated user trying to come up with an explanation.....

Offline Sender

• Sr. manager of my Vera
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2018, 03:37:10 am »
Moved to Qubino, problem solved. Obviously, if you take the culprit out this is solved.

Only thing left is the fibaro zwave motion sensor 2 which is not always very relibale now...

Thanks Thorden for the out-of-the-box solution for an issue with a Fibaro device :-)
Good firmware is more important than good karma. (and this costed me lots of Karma)