Author Topic: Fibaro Double Switch (FGS-223) Lag  (Read 7562 times)

Offline eyalp

Re: Fibaro Double Switch (FGS-223) Lag
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2018, 04:14:23 pm »
I do hope melih reads this..

This thread is one of the reasons I am considering leaving Vera (Others already have left because of this). Fibaro are a very popular lightning controller and using the with Vera is just a nightmare and the fact that this hasn't been fixed for well over a year now is really something I'd like to see changed with the new company leadership. It's great to have new and stylish UIs but the basic components need to work flawlessly first.

Really hope to get your response on this.
Thanks!

Offline Sender

• Sr. manager of my Vera
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2018, 02:29:49 am »
@Melih,

223 support is a must have. this device (devices) brings my whole zwave network to delay. If the device is touched locally, it sends a status update and the zwave network is then occupied. Having delays in controlling the 223 of about 2-15 seconds is unacceptable. Since I am not alone (many times read topic and many replies) and also stating from Vera support it is on the PM agenda, I urge Vera to come with a solution.

This is the culprit of my entire unstable zwave network.

Please respond.
Good firmware is more important than good karma. (and this costed me lots of Karma)

Offline therealdb

• Automate all the things!
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2018, 02:36:52 am »
I already sent this to melih as an evidence of how bad we users were treated regarding new device support. It replied that this will change with the new course - I'll believe it when I'll see it.

I can confirm I see the same behavior and that it's really frustrating. I disabled all the automation involving fgs 223s, and I'm back to 1800 at the moment.
In moment like this, I really wish I'd chosen another controller, but that's another story - WAF is very low nowadays.
Vera Edge EU, Fibaro FGRM 222 (12), Fibaro FGS 223 (20), Fibaro FGS 222 (5), Fibaro Universal Binary Sensor (2), Fibaro Plug (3), NeoCoolCam Door Sensor (3), NeoCoolCam PIR (2), Nest (3), Home Server running my own integrations, Harmony Hub, OpenSprinkler, Personal Weather Station, Sonoff TH & more