Author Topic: Vera Alert for Android now updated with 5 alert types with different tones.  (Read 4633 times)

Offline ragmondo

Hi chaps - you can now select 5 different alert tones for use with your alerts - when starting the app just click on menu -> preferences and then select the tones you want (the last one, number 5, can be a ring tone for you sadists out there).

Then, when you are creating the message text to send, include the token AlertTone1 (or AlertTone3 etc) and the phone will use that alert.

I am considering also adding a volume / silence override as well as other bits. Any other suggestions ? Oh and please can I have my own sub group in this forum ??!

Offline ragmondo

It was slightly remiss of me to not include a link to the app : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.fawepark.veralert&feature=search_result

Offline Kyle

Hi chaps - you can now select 5 different alert tones for use with your alerts - when starting the app just click on menu -> preferences and then select the tones you want (the last one, number 5, can be a ring tone for you sadists out there).

Then, when you are creating the message text to send, include the token AlertTone1 (or AlertTone3 etc) and the phone will use that alert.

I am considering also adding a volume / silence override as well as other bits. Any other suggestions ? Oh and please can I have my own sub group in this forum ??!

Works great! and I second the sub group! Thanks!

Offline guessed

• Master Member
  • Release compat is not a bolted-on afterthought
Done!