We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Honeywell Ademco Vista Alarm Panels Plugin via AD2USB  (Read 364968 times)

Offline mattwhit

Re: Honeywell Ademco Vista Alarm Panels Plugin via AD2USB
« Reply #345 on: March 03, 2012, 11:19:16 am »
Home Buddy is working for me again too.  Triggers still are not firing. ( I have an automation that shuts everything off and locks all of the doors; triggered by an "armed away" state; also one for bedtime "night stay") Both used to work.  No longer firing...

mcvflorin, thank you for all of your work on this app!!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 01:55:45 pm by mattwhit »

Offline SteveZ

« Reply #346 on: March 03, 2012, 01:52:01 pm »
I had one of my triggers also not working, motion sensor to turn on a light.  i deleted the scene and re-did it and it is working now, so you might try that.

edited to add. try changing the trigger from stay instant and stay away to just armed.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 01:55:27 pm by SteveZ »

Offline mattwhit

« Reply #347 on: March 03, 2012, 02:04:25 pm »
Setting the trigger to "Armed state" > "Device is ARMED" does trip the trigger... Used to be able to use for armed away... If I set to armed stay, I really don't want the everything to shut down.  I created the scene using 'return not (luup.is_night())' so it will only run during the daylight hours...  Thanks for the suggestion Steve...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 04:28:47 pm by mattwhit »

Offline waynebrady

« Reply #348 on: March 07, 2012, 03:55:37 pm »
Any updates on this? Would be a great feature for us Vista owners! :)

If they are 58XX rf sensors then its easy using RFX messages. If they are hard wired zones on a zone expander then again its easy with EXP messages. If they are hard wired directly to the panel then with some work yes. You can use the Virtual Relay Expander and program the alarm to trip the virtual relay ON/OFF when you open / close the zone and listen for REL messages.

Now we know what will be the new feature in the next plugin version. :)

Offline mcvflorin

• Administrator
« Reply #349 on: March 08, 2012, 03:44:53 am »
@waynebrady
Not anytime soon. I still got the GE Concord plugin in the works and some features to add to the Elk plugin.

Offline realbass1

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #350 on: March 16, 2012, 01:56:13 am »
Those are for UI5. These are for UI4.

Awesome! I just updated to the latest version and these files were exactly what I was looking for. Thanks MCVFlorin!

Offline realbass1

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #351 on: March 16, 2012, 02:40:14 pm »
Alrighty- just installed the latest version.

I'm currently still having issues with a couple of things. After installing the new plugin last night, there have been two instances where my alarm auto armed itself in Night-Stay mode (which also happens to be what I have my "A" button on my keypad set to- not sure if it's sending an "A" to the panel or not). When this happens I am usually able to immediately disarm it. It happen while I was away from the house today and my wife was walking around downstairs after it armed itself and set the alarm off. While she was able to silence the alarm, we are still having problems with reset the alarm into "ready" (which I'm assuming is because the plugin is sending * to get alarm status).

Anyone else still seeing these issues?

Thanks!!

Offline mathewss

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #352 on: March 17, 2012, 10:19:10 pm »
Alrighty- just installed the latest version.

I'm currently still having issues with a couple of things. After installing the new plugin last night, there have been two instances where my alarm auto armed itself in Night-Stay mode (which also happens to be what I have my "A" button on my keypad set to- not sure if it's sending an "A" to the panel or not). When this happens I am usually able to immediately disarm it. It happen while I was away from the house today and my wife was walking around downstairs after it armed itself and set the alarm off. While she was able to silence the alarm, we are still having problems with reset the alarm into "ready" (which I'm assuming is because the plugin is sending * to get alarm status).

Anyone else still seeing these issues?

Thanks!!

What is your AD2USB firmware version?
Re
 Sean M

Offline realbass1

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #353 on: March 18, 2012, 12:19:45 am »

Re
 Sean M

I actually don't remember, but I do know I had the latest firmware when I installed everything 6 months ago. Has new firmware come out since then?

Offline mathewss

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #354 on: March 18, 2012, 12:58:40 am »

Re
 Sean M

I actually don't remember, but I do know I had the latest firmware when I installed everything 6 months ago. Has new firmware come out since then?

Yes several versions. Connect with a terminal program such as putty and press V when its booted up and paste back the version string.

Re
 Sean M

Offline realbass1

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #355 on: March 18, 2012, 01:19:44 am »

Yes several versions. Connect with a terminal program such as putty and press V when its booted up and paste back the version string.

Re
 Sean M

!VER:000005a7,V2.2a.2,TX;RX;SM;VZ;RF;ZX;PE;RE;AU

Thanks!

Offline mathewss

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #356 on: March 18, 2012, 10:15:09 pm »
Please upgrade to 2.2a.4 that. 2.2a.2 only required sending a single character down to the AD2USB to trigger a F1-F4 button. 2.2a.4 requires sending 3 so tripping by accident an alarm is much more difficult. 2.2a.4 has a few glitches but nothing critical. If you want better support for Vista 128 or 50 panels you should try the beta 2.2a.5

Re
 Sean M

Offline realbass1

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #357 on: March 18, 2012, 11:56:45 pm »
Please upgrade to 2.2a.4 that. 2.2a.2 only required sending a single character down to the AD2USB to trigger a F1-F4 button. 2.2a.4 requires sending 3 so tripping by accident an alarm is much more difficult. 2.2a.4 has a few glitches but nothing critical. If you want better support for Vista 128 or 50 panels you should try the beta 2.2a.5

Re
 Sean M

Thank you Sean. I have just completed the upgrade and will provide an update soon. Thanks!

Offline mattwhit

« Reply #358 on: March 19, 2012, 11:50:05 pm »
Firmware just upgraded to 1.5.346 (UI5)... lost all visibility with Home Buddy...

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #359 on: March 20, 2012, 12:11:28 am »
Could be related to HomeBuddy. You can give my app a try. It is available in the market (AutHomation and AutHomationHD) or you can have a look in the Remote forum under AutHomation where you can try a beta vera of version 2.0. The alarm should be supported under my app. But this can give you an idea if this is a plugin issue for the alarm panel or if it is a HomeBuddy issue.

- Garrett