We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Which android tablet?  (Read 10221 times)

Offline grybrd

Re: Which android tablet?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 08:39:53 am »
I am using it at my cabin so family and guests can run scenes or individual devices ... I don't have it wall mounted though.  For the price it works great ... have the basic apps such as weather,  pandora, squeezebox and a simple browser for everyones use.

Offline markiper

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 09:14:34 am »
I was looking at a tablet that will also give me the possibility of controlling AV devices, and I found this one:  www.touchsquid.com.  The tablet is not yet out (I do not work or have any associations with this company), but I subscribed to their mailing list to get notified when available, and I received this link on my email:

http://www.touchsquid.com/earlysquid/

The price is quite attractive for a tablet + AV remote control; the way I look at it you can load up home buddy on it and you have a Zwave controller + AV remote + tablet,  all in one device.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 09:20:41 am by markiper »

Offline JimMac

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2011, 03:15:29 pm »
I am using a Viewsonic 10" Gtablet and put in a hacked Android ROM.  I then bought a PADTAB wall mount for $19.  Couldn't be happier and the tablet is very easy to remove from the wall.  Paid $250 for the tablet including shipping.