Author Topic: Events AND calendar Scene  (Read 1637 times)

Offline balez1

• Sr. Newbie
Events AND calendar Scene
« on: August 24, 2011, 01:52:05 am »
Hi,

I want to create a scene with one event (alarm state armed) and a calendar event.
It seems when the scene is created the command is than alarm state armed event  OR calendar event.
How can I do to have the logical AND for all the event I want to put in the scene?

Thanks,

Offline mcvflorin

• Administrator
Re: Events AND calendar Scene
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 05:41:44 am »
Hi balez1,

This is possible with some Lua code. What calendar even would you like?

Offline balez1

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 04:25:35 pm »
Hi mcvflorin,

Calendar event is every day at the morning open all my roller blind at a fix time (when the sun come + 1 hour) and every day close my roller blind at a fix time, for example when the night come + one hour, so it can change with the season (about the same like in the Vera calendar event)
AND  an event alarm state on, I hope I can find the code, i can ask in an other section of the forum.

It is a good beginning ....

Thanks for all,

Offline mcvflorin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 08:54:46 am »
Calendar event is every day at the morning open all my roller blind at a fix time (when the sun come + 1 hour) and every day close my roller blind at a fix time, for example when the night come + one hour, so it can change with the season (about the same like in the Vera calendar event)

You don't need Lua code for this. Create two scenes, one to open the roller blind and one to close the roller blind, and add a Day of week timer to each one.

AND  an event alarm state on, I hope I can find the code, i can ask in an other section of the forum.

I don't understand exactly what do you want in this case. Can you give me more details?

Offline balez1

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 04:27:22 pm »
Hi,

Thanks for interesting of my problem.

I want to have in the scene two events A and B with the logical AND.
A AND B command  something.

When i create a scene with a calendar with another Event, the logical result is OR. I try it and the calendar move the roller and the alarm state is 0, and when the alarm state go to 1, then the rollerblind are moved.
I think in the scene the command is given with the rising edge of the signal, then when an event go to 1, the command go to 1, when another event in the same scene go to 1 after, the command go to 1 one more time.

What I want, when i am not at home the roller Blind move alone with the calendar, when I am at home I have another sequence.
Then I must give an info, I am not at home with the alarm State activ of my Alarm. My alarm communicate with the Vera2.

When i am not at home, alarm state activ to 1 and stay to 1 til I shot down the alarm when I am back home. When this event is 1, then the calendar is activ.

The calendar is only activ when the alarm state is at 1.

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand my problem better.

Bye,