Author Topic: Vera Official IFTTT Integration ( BETA )  (Read 21303 times)

Online tomtcom

Re: Vera Official IFTTT Integration ( BETA )
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2018, 01:45:29 pm »
I guess we'll probably wait to see what comes out of the Mios acquisition with all those threads going on. We'll probably need to be patient a bit longer but it really would be nice to have this.

Offline melih

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2018, 05:09:50 pm »
I believe all of this functionality is the responsibility of the platform. We should give you all this ability natively built in! Stay tuned...(but of course we won't limit you and give you choices by integration as well).

Offline symonsaz

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2018, 07:56:28 pm »
been a vera user for some time... really hoping to stay one longer... would love to get an update and ETA on projects... like when they are expected to be delivered...

Offline melih

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2018, 08:13:36 pm »
been a vera user for some time... really hoping to stay one longer... would love to get an update and ETA on projects... like when they are expected to be delivered...

Here is what we want to do :
We want to be able give you a date and deliver it on that date.

Today the engineering department does not have the processes to be able to give an exact date.
However, we are in the middle of re-structuring the engineering department so that we can provide you dates we can stick to.

I can tell you that we have some amazing guys and we have more than double the number of people we have and continue to expand.

So, i am hoping soon processes will start enabling us to give you more visiblity. Just bear with us please.

Offline redlow

« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2018, 04:08:59 pm »
Glad to hear this and look forward to seeing the results of the restructuring :-)  And, needless to say, if the pilot is expanded, I would be interested in helping out.