Author Topic: Icon Meaning  (Read 684 times)

Offline XA44Owq26HxCq88

Icon Meaning
« on: March 30, 2018, 09:54:33 am »
I've got a couple of door sensors, Aeotec ZW120 that I'm having trouble with. One of them (I have 2) does not seem to be communicating properly. I've changed the batteries and the the battery level responded (by going to 100% from 80%), so I know there is some communication. But it doesn't seem to be transmitting a trip. I've looked at the Last Poll, Last Tamper, etc. and they all show the correct time for when I changed the batteries, and the last trip is correct. But it doesn't seem to be activating anything.

One thing I noticed in the UI7 is that the icons are different. One has what appears to be a red signal above it (the one that works), the other doesn't have the red (the one that doesn't work). Any idea what this is indicating? I suspect that it means that there's no communication from the one that the red signal is not present, but I'd like to get another opinion.

thanks

Brian

Offline XA44Owq26HxCq88

Re: Icon Meaning
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 10:04:46 am »
Never mind, got the information with some more digging here.

The red symbol indicates an open or close state (red meaning the tripper is open)

Offline Michaeldup

Icon Meaning
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 01:42:28 pm »
I guess you are referring to the fire icon, right? Thats actually user set icon...they dont have special meaning. You better ask rakeen what he meant.