We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: dataMine2 - "Handler Failed"  (Read 2997 times)

Offline brycenesbitt

dataMine2 - "Handler Failed"
« on: December 27, 2015, 03:38:51 am »
I just installed DataMine2, and immediately get "Handler Failed", when accessing the graphing page:
http://192.168.1.123/port_3480/data_request?id=lr_dmPage

This is on VeraEdge 1.7.1598

---
Are there other options for graphing temperature/humidity sensors?  Are there other controllers that do this natively without a plugin?

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
Re: dataMine2 - "Handler Failed"
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 05:08:39 am »
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline brycenesbitt

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 02:49:49 pm »
I got lost on step 9 of the simple installation instructions for DataYours.
Is it possible under Vera to log temperature without complicated setup?

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 04:32:30 pm »
If you just want the data to a file (rather than plots) then you could try EventWatcher (much simpler setup.)
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline kyle.dawson

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 01:19:54 pm »
I am getting this same error.  I would like to get this working, but this seems to fail from the beginning.

I tried the following:

1)  Just install from AppStore ( dataMine 2)
      It install fine, device shows up but the links faile with "Handler Failed"
      Also, device does not have Graph or Config tab

2)  Mount usb stick at /dataMine and enabled to automount after reboot.  Then Install from App Stort
       It install fine, device shows up but the links faile with "Handler Failed"
      Also, device does not have Graph or Config tab

3) Followed instructions here:  http://code.mios.com/trac/mios_datamine
      Added files via Luup Files Tab
      Created device (not sure why as it already has one)
      Copied Data_Mine.png
      uploaded  json library

I think Step 3 is old version but was not clear.  Either way, not able to get this working.  Any help would be great.

My Settings:
UI5
VeraLite

VeraPlus(1), Sonos(3), GE Switch(30), GE Dimmer(5), GE Zwave Outlet(3), MimoLight Garage Door(1),Neo Motion(6), Door Sensors(3) Camera(9), Honeywell Thermostat(2), Google Home(4), Alexa(4), Google Chrome Cast(5)  - Driven via ALTUI

Offline ConstantSphere

• Beta Testers
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 09:20:09 am »
Hi brycenesbitt

Unfortunately, I just spotted today that one of the files for DataMine2 got broken in the MiOS marketplace version, so it does not work and it can take a couple of weeks for approval for new versions.  In the mean time there are some steps to correct this here: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,35592.0.html, if you are able to follow them - sorry they are a bit complex.

Alternatively you can install the original DataMine and install DataMine2 over the top of it, by following the instructions here: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,7750.825.html.  It is not possible to have both DataMine and DataMine2 working at the same time as they use the same page handlers and you'll likely get "Handler Failed" error messages.

To do what you want to do, DataMine original will probably work fine.
Vera Lite (UI5), 3xFibaro Universal Dimmers, Fibaro Roller Shutter, 2xFibaro Relay, 2xNorthQ Data Loggers, Secure Wall Thermostat, Secure Boiler Receiver, Remotec AC IR extender

Offline ConstantSphere

• Beta Testers
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 01:29:31 pm »
Scratch that last post.  The latest version of DataMine 2.0 has just been approved and should work (http://apps.mios.com/plugin.php?id=8526).  You will have to uninstall the original version of DataMine if you have it as the two share assets that cannot work together.  Let me know how you get on.
Vera Lite (UI5), 3xFibaro Universal Dimmers, Fibaro Roller Shutter, 2xFibaro Relay, 2xNorthQ Data Loggers, Secure Wall Thermostat, Secure Boiler Receiver, Remotec AC IR extender