Author Topic: Fibaro 3-in-1 with UI5 or UI7...why is there no "armed/bypass" toggle?  (Read 652 times)

Offline rlmalisz

It's clearly there in the UI5 and UI7 GUI.  I get it for non-Fibaro sensors.  Is there some trick to having this motion sensor treated like other motion or trip sensors in Homewave?

--Richard

Offline rafale77

Would be a nice feature actually for Homewave security sensors to also have a switch function for the armed/disarmed value... It's been bugging me too.
openLuup (97 devices, 134 scenes, 20 apps) controlling HomeAss + VeraPlus (138 zwave nodes, 8 Zigbee nodes, 205 devices, 20 scenes , 2 app) Bridged to Homekit and Alexa. VeraPlus ExtRooted!

Offline rlmalisz

It had been a while since I'd added a motion sensor, and had forgotten how to get the "armed/bypass" indicator.  Hit the wrench.  Tap the sensor.  Hit the wrench again to go into sensor config.  Toggle "allow arm/bypass" (or something like that) and "enable control" if you want to be able to arm/bypass from Homewave.  My apologies for bringing back up something answered long ago.

--Richard