Author Topic: Wall switch, keyfob - what the "numbuttons" variable settings stand for?  (Read 308 times)

Offline kwieto

I'm working on integrating Devolo Wall Switch (a clone of the Popp Wall Switch) to work with Vera, and I see that the way if and how the switch reacts to pressing buttons depends on proper definition of the variable "numbuttons".

For each button there is a line in this variable saying something like: "1-1-1=ui7_lang_tap_button 1,2-2-2=ui7_lang_tap_button 2" etc.
Does anybody know what each of three numbers at the beginning of the line for each button (like: 1-1-1, 2-2-2, etc.) stand for?
I've found that changing first number results with change of the order how buttons will appear in "Select scenes for device buttons" section (so i.e. coding like: "2-1-1=ui7_lang_tap_button 1,1-2-2=ui7_lang_tap_button 2" will make button 2 appear first on the list and the button 1 as the second), but what other two numbers are for?

Seems that at least one of them is for representing "click type/button number" information in the system  (like: 1 = click on button 1, 2 = double click on button 1, 3 = click on button 2, etc.), as then there is variable which attaches those numbers to number of scenene defined in "select scenes for device buttons" section (i.e. 1=10,2=11 etc.).
But which one? second or third?
And what about the last number here, what it define/represent?

Offline bogdanf

• Steering Box Fanclub
  • Administrator
  • Did you change the oil ?

Offline kwieto

Thanks!