We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Ipnone app question/issue  (Read 1528 times)

Offline redstopgreengo123

Ipnone app question/issue
« on: October 03, 2011, 03:52:36 pm »
So I’ve been lurking for a while, finally jumped on board with vera 2 and a few devices, and downloaded the SQ app for my Iphone. So here is what im running into.

I have 2 kwikset deadbolts set up and operating through mios, the SQ app recognized them and I was able to create 2 buttons and associate them. In mios I created names for the 2 locks( front door, back door), when I first set up the SQ app it recognized these names and showed them inside the button box. Now when I start up the app it does not populate the lock name, only “door lock” or “ door lock control”. If I want the names to populate so I can tell which lock is where, I must go to settings and refresh and save, then go back to my locks page.

Obviously only having 2 devices makes it pretty easy to tell which lock is front or back,  but as I expand to switches and more devices knowing what device im messing with seems helpful. Is this normal? Is there a fix?

Offline SquareConnectJohn

Re: Ipnone app question/issue
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 05:11:28 am »
Hi

We have had several people tell us similar experiences, but we have not been able to track this down. Can you share which version of Vera firmware you are using, as this is sometimes a bit of a moving target.

John
Square Connect Co-Founder

Offline redstopgreengo123

Re: Ipnone app question/issue
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 08:30:54 am »
Looks like 1.1.1338 and SQ HD v1.0