Author Topic: AutHomation Info  (Read 37979 times)

Offline bbosch

• Sr. Newbie
Re: AutHomation Info
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2014, 09:05:04 am »
Hi Garrett

Happy new year and all the best.

I am having a lot of trouble with my one IP Camera. It is a generic Foscam clone and its image is not picked up by the Vera itself no matter what Implementation files I use.
I notice though that your app works and displays the camera as expected so I am not worried. I cannot however figure out how the presets work. I mean I know how it works and what codes need to be sent, but I can't get it working in your app. 

I just noticed though that there are camera presets in the app setting.  Are these the codes/numbers that have to be sent to the camera? As in 31 would set to Preset 1? Or if not, what are they?
My ports are blocked from here so I will test this theory later. Is there a help document somewhere that describes the app's settings?  If not I'd be happy to help you set one up.

Cheers
Ben

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2014, 01:43:15 pm »
The presets for the camera need to be modified in the implementation file for the camera. E.g the camera device in Vera will have an implementation file like I_FoscamPTZ.xml. You'll need to add the lua / luup code to allow for the preset control. The settings you see in my App should be ignored, it was something I added when adding preset support for cameras that support it. I have removed this in an upcoming release.

Here is what an old implementation file I made for the foscam cameras I am using. I am now using zoneminder for camera recording and control and integrated into vera:

Code: [Select]
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<implementation>
<functions>
function lug_startup(lul_device)
cameraPresets = {
['1'] = 31,
['2'] = 33,
['3'] = 35,
['4'] = 37,
['5'] = 39,
['6'] = 41,
['7'] = 43,
['8'] = 45
}

lug_username = luup.devices[lul_device].user
lug_password = luup.devices[lul_device].pass
lug_path = luup.variable_get("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:Camera1", "URL", lul_device) or ""

if (lug_path == "") then
luup.variable_set("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:Camera1", "URL", "/snapshot.cgi", lul_device)
end

lug_stepSize = 1
end
</functions>
<startup>lug_startup</startup>
<actionList>
<action>
<serviceId>urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:PanTiltZoom1</serviceId>
<name>MoveLeft</name>
<job>
luup.inet.wget("http://" .. luup.devices[lul_device].ip .. "/decoder_control.cgi?command=6&amp;onestep=" .. lug_stepSize, 5, lug_username, lug_password)
</job>
</action>
<action>
<name>MoveRight</name>
<job>
luup.inet.wget("http://" .. luup.devices[lul_device].ip .. "/decoder_control.cgi?command=4&amp;onestep=" .. lug_stepSize, 5, lug_username, lug_password)
</job>
</action>
<action>
<name>MoveUp</name>
<job>
luup.inet.wget("http://" .. luup.devices[lul_device].ip .. "/decoder_control.cgi?command=0&amp;onestep=" .. lug_stepSize, 5, lug_username, lug_password)
</job>
</action>
<action>
<name>MoveDown</name>
<job>
luup.inet.wget("http://" .. luup.devices[lul_device].ip .. "/decoder_control.cgi?command=2&amp;onestep=" .. lug_stepSize, 5, lug_username, lug_password)
</job>
</action>
<action>
<name>ZoomOut</name>
<job>
luup.inet.wget('http://' .. luup.devices[lul_device].ip .. '/decoder_control.cgi?command=26', 5, lug_username, lug_password)
</job>
</action>
<action>
<name>ZoomIn</name>
<job>
luup.inet.wget('http://' .. luup.devices[lul_device].ip .. '/decoder_control.cgi?command=28', 5, lug_username, lug_password)
</job>
</action>
<action>
<name>GoToPreset</name>
<job>
local preset = cameraPresets[lul_settings.presetNumber]
luup.inet.wget( 'http://' .. luup.devices[lul_device].ip .. '/decoder_control.cgi?command=' .. preset , 5, lug_username, lug_password )
</job>
</action>
</actionList>
</implementation>

This portion should be of interest:

Code: [Select]
cameraPresets = {
  ['1'] = 31,
  ['2'] = 33,
  ['3'] = 35,
  ['4'] = 37,
  ['5'] = 39,
  ['6'] = 41,
  ['7'] = 43,
  ['8'] = 45
}

<action>
  <name>GoToPreset</name>
  <job>
    local preset = cameraPresets[lul_settings.presetNumber]
    luup.inet.wget( 'http://' .. luup.devices[lul_device].ip .. '/decoder_control.cgi?command=' .. preset , 5, lug_username, lug_password )
  </job>
</action>

If the presets are not working in Vera's UI, than it will not work in the app.

- Garrett

Offline bbosch

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2014, 04:31:34 pm »
Thank you very much Garrett.
I loaded your I_Foscam file and it is working in the vera interface. (Even though I have never been able to see my camera image in the vera interface, the preset buttons and direction buttons move the camera where they should.

On your app however only preset number 5 is working... This is pretty strange. All the direction buttons work as well.
Almost there I hope...

Cheers

Offline qedi

« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2014, 10:35:35 pm »
Just wanted to say thanks for this app Garrett! (Now that us Blackberry 10 users can install it. Well, sideload it at least.)

Offline huwelijksbootje

« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2014, 05:07:51 am »
Just wanted to say thanks for this app Garrett! (Now that us Blackberry 10 users can install it. Well, sideload it at least.)

Hi Qedi, how did you install on your Blackberry 10?
Finally, since 10.2.1, BB10 users can install Android applications without tricks like sideloading. But either way you need the APK file.
As Blackberry can't download from Google Play store and AuthomationHD is not published in other stores like Amazon I could not find any way to get the APK file.
Only workaround seems to use an Android device with an app that can extract the APK from the Android device and transfer it to my Blackberry.

Would be great when Garrett publishes on Amazon store as well or send a link like he did with older versions (can be by pm).
Thanks in advance for helping the Blackberry 10 users, they're still out there  ;D

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #140 on: February 09, 2014, 05:09:30 am »
I will not publish to the amazon store as I refuse to pay the fee since I do not make any money on this app, it would be pointless. I will post the apk files in the appropriate threads.

- Garrett

Offline huwelijksbootje

« Reply #141 on: February 09, 2014, 07:58:33 am »
Garrett, thanks for the great (free!) app. Understand when Amazon requires a fee it's not feasible.
When searching I overlooked the links and only found the old version. Now I found link to latest version on Google drive.
Thanks  again, Cor

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2014, 12:47:22 am »
Garrett, thanks for the great (free!) app. Understand when Amazon requires a fee it's not feasible.
When searching I overlooked the links and only found the old version. Now I found link to latest version on Google drive.
Thanks  again, Cor

I updated the threads not long after posting to your request. I'll try my best to keep them upto date.

- Garrett

Offline williams2353

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2014, 06:02:06 am »
Is there any way to install Authomation on an Android device running Gingerbread 2.3?  The play store gives me HuthomationHD, and says it will not run on my device.

Thanks,
Tom

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2014, 08:37:49 am »
I do not support Android 2.3 any longer. I stopped supporting it over a year ago.

- Garrett

Offline derrij

« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2014, 06:16:13 am »
Please reshare AutHomation.apk for  Android 2.3 and older

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2014, 08:27:22 am »
I will not be sharing an old unsupported version of the app.

- Garrett

Offline derrij

« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2014, 12:39:59 pm »
Please, share AutHomation.apk it was the only one working app on Android 2.1
I don't ask for app  support.