Author Topic: Everspring Sensor Help Please  (Read 183 times)

Offline Nobber

• Sr. Newbie
Everspring Sensor Help Please
« on: April 29, 2018, 08:04:32 am »
Hello, I have a vera plus and I am trying top add a Everpring SP816 sensor and associate it with a TKB TZ68E on off switch so that when the sensor picks up movement it switches the TKB switch on

I have included the sensor as generic zwave as it doesn't appear in the list of sensors, it shows in Vera with a on off button, I added a group, number 1 and selected the TKB switch, saved everything rebooted checked all the settings but when the sensor picks up movement it does not switch the TKB switch on

Am I missing something here

any help would be appreciated, thanks Nobber

Offline Jamr

• 007 Systems
Re: Everspring Sensor Help Please
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 04:50:26 pm »
You say the SP816 appears as a on off button?
If this is true, it is not added correctly and should appear as a motion sensor. Call customer support and see if it is a problem with adding it or if it is not supported.

Once it is added correctly, you will be able to create a scene and automation that will trigger when the motion is tripped.

Offline Nobber

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Everspring Sensor Help Please
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 05:11:57 pm »
Thank you for the reply, yes I thought so but I just couldnt    see how to add it differently, until I read a review on Vestenet where someone who had bought it said that they changed the config file to 
D_MotionSensor1.xml and I can get it to work via a scene..Thanks again

Offline Nobber

• Sr. Newbie
Everspring sp816 Sensor Help Please
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 02:13:37 pm »
ok still having problems with this sensor, has anyone successfully added this sensor if so please can you post procedure\settings thanks you