Author Topic: DataMine not working after update  (Read 1225 times)

Offline tomtcom

• Beta Testers
Re: DataMine not working after update
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 04:32:46 pm »
If there's no error information and settings are all fine, I recommend uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling it. You might have to then reset your settings but I don't think there's a way around it.

Offline hologram

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2018, 04:58:29 pm »
Just a quick comment here, as I too had some issues with DataMine lately.
My situations was as follows:
- Accessing the dm-web gave error  like "cannot communicate with vera", and both versions showed --.--.
- Accessing spesific graphs gave a similar error message.
- Accessing dataMine debug page gave "No Handler".
- The dataMine device showed 0 channels, instead of my normal 38...

Root cause: Corrupted data on the USB.
Solution:
- Took out the USB, put it in my Windows Computer and accepted that it should "scan and fix" it.
This did not fix datamine directly though (idk if it mattered at all, but I'll mention it nontheless..)...
- Looked at the files through WinSCP; The dataMineConfig.json file was just jibberish, as was the last four backups. The fifth backup was OK so replaced dataMineConfig.json with that.
- Looked at the datafiles: For all logged devices the last four files was loads of nonsense... Deleted these four files for all devices.
After an engine reload dataMine was back on track.

Before this I had tried what was mentioned in this thread, reinstalling dataMine, reconfiguring etc. But to no avail.
I guess the corrupted files was the reason all along, and the config file was so corrupted that it caused dataMine to crash upon loading, hence causing the debug page as well to be dead...
Whether this had any connection to the FW upgrade I cant tell, but at least I'm back on track for now...

Offline tomtcom

• Beta Testers
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2018, 09:11:54 am »
Thanks for that, I'll use this method in the future. I ended up formatting the whole usb at one point but I'll remember this for the future.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk