We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Faulty plug-in lighting module?  (Read 1362 times)

Offline willstar

• Sr. Newbie
Faulty plug-in lighting module?
« on: October 28, 2011, 09:36:29 am »
So - I've had some responses and assistance thru this site to help me resolve a "new toy, but system won't work" issue, which is great. I now find one of the plug in lighting modules is not functioning as it should. (I've got five others successfully paired, working, in scenes etc)

This one pairs OK, and you can manually or automatically switch the unit on or off, and the blue light shows that. But the item that's plugged into it won't work - I've tested it on a number of outlets, replacing it with other controllers which do work - in each case the light etc doesn't function. And I don't know if it's my imagination, but the blue light on this unit doesn't seem quite as bright as that on the others.

So I've tried unpairing, then re-pairing the unit a couple of times, and still no function. I've also had a look thru the settings of the particular unit, but can't find anything untowards. Is there something I should do other than unpair/re-pair this unit to test or adjust?

Thanks in advance, David

Offline willstar

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Faulty plug-in lighting module?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 09:29:37 pm »
Have sent back to the local supplier who will test, try firmware in unit, and replace if necessary. I think I exhausted all possibilities myself tho. Meanwhile, now have a few appliance modules coming - pity the range in Australia is limited, compared to US etc - I could have some real fun with all the range available for y'all!