We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Luup Downloading messages  (Read 305 times)

Offline 3rdStng

Luup Downloading messages
« on: July 27, 2018, 07:38:56 pm »
I have been seeing "Luup : Downloading Luup Plugins" messages on my controller for a couple of weeks now. I thought it was related to the firmware released since it happened around the same time. I upgraded my firmware, which had its own issues. But I am still seeing the Downloading Luup messages. I worked with support to get my firmware upgrade issues resolved, which resulted in the deleting of a few apps, including Netatmo. When I reinstalled the app, the Downloading messages came back. Support confirmed that it is the Netatmo plugin causing the messages. I found the attached image within my Lua log too. Is there a URL typo or some other way that I can correct this? Every time my engine reloads I see the attached in my log.

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
Re: Luup Downloading messages
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 01:34:19 am »
  • which Netatmo plugin?
  • which version?
  • which Vera firmware?

and perhaps most importantly, how did you install it?
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline 3rdStng

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 06:48:12 pm »
I wasn't aware there was more than 1 Netatmo plug anymore. A couple of years ago there were two.
I am running the current version from the App "store?".  - 18.227 - Installed through the Apps section of my Vera Plus
I am running the latest Vera firmware too. 7.0.27 (1.7.4001)

However the problem has gone away now. I uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times. For some reason when I installed, it would create a Netatmo device, but after a reload or two, the device would be gone. I was having issues with my firmware upgrade and no storage space.

Long story short, after the final reinstall I had reloaded the engine a couple of times and was still getting the message. I then posted my message. A few more engine reloads and the messages went away. I can see the files in my /etc/cmh-ludl directory now too.

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 02:24:41 am »
First there was just the one I wrote, then, some years later, there was 'native' Netatmo support.  This has caused some confusion.

However, glad that, for whatever reason, it all appears to be working now!
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.