Author Topic: SQ Blaster Plugin for Vera - Almost Working  (Read 15661 times)

Offline conradodse

• Sr. Newbie
Re: SQ Remote Plugin for Vera - Almost Working
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2013, 04:44:36 pm »
HI All

Just transformed the DEVxxxx file
now i got 3 files

devLOGITECH
D_LOGITECH
I_LOGITECH
changed the name inside of the dev and D_ files to devLOGITECH

3.  I uploaded these files to my Vera using the UI5 menu apps > develop apps > Luup files
4.  I created a new device (LOGITECH) using the UI5 menu apps > develop apps > create device.  I roughly followed the print screen from reply #20 by Teonebellow, but I ONLY filled in the description, upnp devicefile name, upnp implementation filename, and room.
5.  I then modified the new device (LOGITECH) using the UI5 menu devices and added the SQ Blaster plugin as the infrared transmitter on the settings tab.

NOthing hapens!!! Were are the comands of my Logitech? on/off, volume up down?

i can only use the 4x ir emmiter at the back of the SQ? to control more devices i must use the IR cable spliters?
the regular blaster wont work?

PLease help its the last thing a need to do here =)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 08:50:14 pm by conradodse »

Offline bluman

• Sr. Newbie
Re: SQ Remote Plugin for Vera - Almost Working
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2013, 02:36:03 am »
I was able to successfully control my Sony Bravia KDL-55NX720 using the SQ Blaster Plus and my Vera Lite UI5 and these instructions.  I wanted to turn my TV on and off with a scene.  It was confusing for me to follow the thread of this post, so I will summarize how I did this:

1.  From the Vera UI5 web control panel I installed the SQ Blaster plugin via the menu apps > install apps
2.  I downloaded the files proved in reply #7 by Chixxi (thank you for providing these files)
3.  I uploaded these files to my Vera using the UI5 menu apps > develop apps > Luup files
4.  I created a new device (Sony TV) using the UI5 menu apps > develop apps > create device.  I roughly followed the print screen from reply #20 by Teonebellow, but I ONLY filled in the description, upnp devicefile name, upnp implementation filename, and room. 
5.  I then modified the new device (Sony TV) using the UI5 menu devices and added the SQ Blaster plugin as the infrared transmitter on the settings tab.
6.  I then created a new scene > advanced > selected my device (Sony TV) and then selected action of OnOff to toggle TV on.  I then added a delay to this scene of 180 minutes and again selected the Sony TV with action of OnOff to turn TV off. 
7.  When I call this scene, the TV goes on and then goes off 180 minutes later.

Thank you all for your help.  I hope my reply will help any other newbies out there to do the same.

Gordon, Does the HDMI 1 input work for you on the 55NX720 using the device? I'm using the 40NX720 and the TV acknowledges receipt of the code, however, it does not switch to the HDMI inout. I've searched everywhere and cannot find the discrete UEI code for HDMI 1, HDMI 2 and HDMI 3 anywhere.