Author Topic: OpenSprinkler V3 Help  (Read 1770 times)

Offline rjayyyy

Re: OpenSprinkler V3 Help
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2019, 08:36:07 am »
I have it working partially with my Vera. I am not sure what I did except for what I documented earlier.
I will try on my test Vera to install the app and see if I can get it to connect.

thanks mate. not overly stressed as could just send the commands I need to the web API but currently waiting for Vera support to get back to me as to why I can execute wgets from the Test Lua code section but I can't exectue them from scenes :(

Offline therealdb

• Automate all the things!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2019, 10:34:16 am »
I hope to have time in the upcoming months to rewrite it from scratch. I partially lost interest in it since I moved a lot of my stuff to a custom wrote C# app running on Ubuntu - collecting info from OpenSprinkler and sending back to Vera - in an effort to stabilize my Vera. Maybe with the new Vera firmware coming up, I can move back a couple of things to LUA.
Vera Edge EU, Fibaro FGRM 222 (14), Fibaro FGS 223 (26), Fibaro FGS 222 (6), Fibaro UBS (2), Fibaro+N Plug (3), NeoCoolCam Door Sensor (3), PIR (2) & Plugs (2), Nest (3), Home Server running my own integrations, Harmony Hub, OpenSprinkler, Personal Weather Station, Sonoff TH & more

Offline rjayyyy

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2019, 09:21:53 pm »
I hope to have time in the upcoming months to rewrite it from scratch. I partially lost interest in it since I moved a lot of my stuff to a custom wrote C# app running on Ubuntu - collecting info from OpenSprinkler and sending back to Vera - in an effort to stabilize my Vera. Maybe with the new Vera firmware coming up, I can move back a couple of things to LUA.

thank @therealdb tbh thats what this plugin needs is a full rewrite from scratch, the mess that it is to try to follow the forum threads to magically make certain versions of OpenSprinkler or OpenSprinklerPi  work with Vera is pretty average :) (although thats a big number of the Vera plugins haha).

If when you get a chance to do that you can drop a line here that would be great.

thanks