Author Topic: UI7 version 1.7.3831 - Scene's are no longer 100% reliable  (Read 378 times)

Offline dJOS

UI7 version 1.7.3831 - Scene's are no longer 100% reliable
« on: June 07, 2018, 12:36:00 am »
G'day guy's, since upgrading to version 1.7.3831 I'm finding my Scene's are no longer 100% reliable, they aren't even remotely complicated and none have any extra code attached, all just use basic built in functionality and apps.

However Im getting regular failures of scenes to turn off all lights and simple stuff like that - I haven't had my Vera Plus for very long so this is the first FW update I've had. Occasionally when I decide to run a scene manually from the vera iOS app and I'll get a red X icon indicating it failed too.

Bit disappointing consider the previous version was rock solid.  :(
HAC: Vera Plus & Hass.io | Voice Control: Amazon echo's | Z-Wave Devices: Aeotec Smart Switches etc & Garage Door Opener | Thermostats: nest's

Offline dJOS

Re: UI7 version 1.7.3831 - Scene's are no longer 100% reliable
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 06:35:10 pm »
Ok so previously I was using the Advanced options to use my Nest Home/Away to trigger Vera Home/Away and associated scenes. Seems this isnt needed anymore and after rebuilding my scenes, using the newly exposed options, they are back to being reliable again.
HAC: Vera Plus & Hass.io | Voice Control: Amazon echo's | Z-Wave Devices: Aeotec Smart Switches etc & Garage Door Opener | Thermostats: nest's