Author Topic: PLEG Restore did not work  (Read 112 times)

Offline Tarkus

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: +6/-0
PLEG Restore did not work
« on: June 10, 2018, 07:13:55 pm »
My pleg installation lost all its conditions and actions after I tried to use the pleg schedule utility.. Some of the triggers where still there  though.Pleg backup loaded but fails verify (Could not find:undefined[68]) on multiple backups and read button does not yield a restore or any message that it failed.  I was able to restore a mios backup from the previous day but I lost a days worth of work. The latest pleg backup I created was made shortly before the pleg installation blew up. Is there another method to restore this backup or a patch to get this working. I am on UI7 current firmware.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:09:19 am by Tarkus »

Offline Tarkus

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: +6/-0
Re: PLEG Restore did not work
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 09:12:19 pm »
Figured it out. I used a json editor to remove the undefined device 68 from the backup file and verify and restore worked.