We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: UI5: variables on dashboard  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Ap15e

• Beta Testers
UI5: variables on dashboard
« on: January 17, 2012, 07:54:17 pm »
Is there a way to display variables from the 2nd device tab on the dashboard?

Offline mcvflorin

• Administrator
Re: UI5: variables on dashboard
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 05:23:40 am »
I suppose you already tried putting it in a scene group and it didn't work. I haven't tried this, but it's very likely that this isn't possible, because in earlier firmware versions it wasn't even possible to have more than one "flash" tab.

Offline chixxi

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 08:57:08 am »
My static json seems to ignore the position-parameter. The Tabs seem to be ordered in the way they are ordered in the static json, but not by the position number.

And I can confirm that variables which are shown on the dashboard are no more shown when I move the Tab to the second position.

Is there a possibility to create "hidden tabs"? Or maybe it's possible in JavaScript to show variables on dashboard?
Developer of Plugins: Virtual Switch, Variable Container, Popcorn Hour Remote, Vacation Ghost. => PLUGINS HAVE BEEN UNPUBLISHED BY ME.

Offline mcvflorin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 09:03:21 am »
The position parameter has been used only by UI3, on UI4 and UI5 this has no effect.

To show variables only on dashboard try the method described by futzle here: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,8853.msg57584.html#msg57584