Author Topic: MCV- Do you wish feedback on spelling / grammar ?  (Read 5001 times)

Offline fishkisser

• Sr. Newbie
MCV- Do you wish feedback on spelling / grammar ?
« on: November 03, 2008, 10:57:40 pm »
Don't want to waste your time if you know that you have future intentions to check / correct.

Offline 1audio

• Sr. Newbie
Re: MCV- Do you wish feedback on spelling / grammar ?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 01:41:34 am »
Some of the key developers are not native English speakers so they don't see some of the more glaring errors. A polite note would be the best way to be helpful. And some patience in waiting for the fixes to be implemented. Tghe Mantis is the most reliable way to add the items to be fixed.

There are ZWave additions that will probably get done before the less critical UI stuff however the goal is to get it all done.

Offline denix

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 02:06:27 pm »
@1audio:

I've read your other very helpful replies in different threads on the forum. You never mentioned explicitly, but I got an impression that you actually an employee of Mi Casa Verde. I don't mean to invade your privacy, just wanted to check. Hope you don't mind me asking.
Veras (1, 2, 3, Lite, Plus), lots of different Z-Wave modules, Luup plugins and theater/security integration.

Offline micasaverde

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 02:25:07 pm »
reporting these errors is very helfpul.  Creating a mantis is the fastest way to report the errors, and that way we know they'll get fixed. 

Offline 1audio

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 08:45:20 pm »
denix:
I have been a pre beta user (victim)  and have lots of experience with many of these technologies. One of my day jobs is researhing Home Automation, media playback and distribution and "no new wires" networking.

I think Vera has a lot of potential which is why I'm supporting it but I don't work for Mi Casa Verde.