Author Topic: Resolved: Crashing regularly  (Read 5241 times)

Offline S-F

• Clueless N00b
Re: Crashing regularly
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 07:36:52 pm »
It just crashed on me again. Same circumstances as the last time. Do you still want input on crashes or do you get all you need through the market?
My forum account was apparently hacked by a leprechaun. And he's drunk all of the time. If a post of mine seems a little off kilter, it's probably because he made it.

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 08:09:07 am »
If is not too much trouble, please keep me posted on anything you see that causes issues. I got the crash report and I am looking into the problem. It kind of has bee stumped, but I did had a few things to hopefully prevent this.

- Garrett

p.s. I forgot to ask, would you be willing to do some testing on a test build?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:33:59 am by garrettwp »

Offline S-F

• Clueless N00b
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2012, 09:34:54 am »
I'm not sure how much feedback I can really give on the crashes. It basically seems to only happen when opening the app or switching to it or however Android works.

And I sure would love to test an experimental build.
My forum account was apparently hacked by a leprechaun. And he's drunk all of the time. If a post of mine seems a little off kilter, it's probably because he made it.

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2012, 10:06:52 am »
Trust me, you are providing me some good feedback. I would have not known about these issues unless you stepped up and told me. Out of curiosity, are you using the "auto refresh" option in the settings? I would like to try and reproduce what you have. I am adding some things to the current build and broke a few things which I am in the process of fixing, once I get those fixed, I'll send you a PM with a link to the test build.

- Garrett

Offline S-F

• Clueless N00b
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2012, 10:30:52 am »
I just checked refresh on resume for the first time last night so I don't think it has any direct relation to the crashes. I have auto refresh time set to 30 seconds, which I think is the default. Auto refresh is unchecked. What does that do exactly?

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 11:35:47 am »
Autorefresh allows the app to refresh the data every 30 seconds (default) with out hitting the refresh button manually. Refresh on resume allows the app to refresh the data when you resume the app. Just trying to see what options you  have set so I can do the same and test.

- Garrett

Offline S-F

• Clueless N00b
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 11:03:19 pm »
I'd like to correct myself. The current room is highlighted. Just noticed.