We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Automator 1.5.11 Released - UI4 and UI5 Compatible  (Read 2548 times)

Offline automator.app

Automator 1.5.11 Released - UI4 and UI5 Compatible
« on: February 13, 2012, 02:16:22 pm »
A major update that adds basic support for UI5 while maintaining UI4 compatibility has been approved and should appear within 24 hours.

There are still a few visual rendering issues but the demand has been so high that we wanted to provide a functioning release to the masses.

Thanks to the beta testers who provided early testing. 
Automator.app is dead.

Offline gelert

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Automator 1.5.11 Released - UI4 and UI5 Compatible
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 09:43:00 pm »
Thanks!  I just downloaded... looks like it doesn't save favorites when the program quits?  I had this problem on the last version as well, and I saw someone dinged the feedback on Apple for this (not me!)
UI5, IOS 5.0.1 (4S)

Offline automator.app

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 10:20:10 pm »
Thanks!  I just downloaded... looks like it doesn't save favorites when the program quits?  I had this problem on the last version as well, and I saw someone dinged the feedback on Apple for this (not me!)
UI5, IOS 5.0.1 (4S)

Hmm..., I have not heard reports of this, with this version or before (I don't really check the iTunes feedback all that often) but that is a bummer.  Can you send me an e-mail to support at automatorapp dot com to figure this out?

Thanks,

Mark
Automator.app is dead.

Offline automator.app

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 10:29:39 pm »
UI5, IOS 5.0.1 (4S)

Hmm..., I have not heard reports of this, with this version or before (I don't really check the iTunes feedback all that often) but that is a bummer.  Can you send me an e-mail to support at automatorapp dot com to figure this out?

Thanks,

Mark

I just got an email from someone else -- can  you try switching back and forth between Favorites and the devices tab?  For them they are sometimes not rendering favorites but sometimes are.
Automator.app is dead.

Offline gelert

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 02:44:10 pm »
Beta version 1.5.12 fixed the favorites issue - thanks for the quick fix!

Offline automator.app

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 02:56:05 pm »
Beta version 1.5.12 fixed the favorites issue - thanks for the quick fix!

Great.  An update has been submitted to Apple for any others affected by this issue.  Usually takes them a week or so to review.
Automator.app is dead.