Author Topic: LIVOLO  (Read 191 times)

Offline Jude

LIVOLO
« on: July 05, 2018, 08:16:57 pm »
Hi I am new to this forum and I am hoping someone can help please...

I want to install Livolo lights switches and sockets into my home, and to control them using Alexa and also a smart phone app.

The Everhome controller I think works with these when switches  are wireless/ radio controlled. The Everhome is advertised as working with 10/ 25 actuators but I am confused whether the actuator is already in the switch before I buy it or I need to buy it separately for each switch.

Also will the switch work as a normal switch without remote control when I turn on and off physically?

I am so confused about how to order things and what exactly to order to replace existing switches and the electrician has no idea. The Livolo site is not very helpful for the normal person, and because it is translated I am unsure which switch insides are needed for a wireless 2 way switch.

I am looking at the German site as the European site is unclear about whether the RC switches on there work only with the remote control as there is no Everhome  listed but this is very clear on the German site. The England site does not even advertise Everhome as being compatible so again I am unsure if the switches advertised there as RC can work with Everhome. Will the switches be the same? Hoping someone has experience or knowledge to help me.

I searched in chat for Livolo and found nothing