We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Fortrezz wwa-02 ?  (Read 5756 times)

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
Re: Fortrezz wwa-02 ?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 01:19:10 am »
Wanted to get support added for the fortrezz. Can someone provide me what the device looks like via Vera's UI? I would assume it is some sort of security sensor showing temp?

- Garrett

Offline chixxi

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 06:56:35 am »
There you go garrett, screenshots are attached. Let me know what else you need to see.

BUT, I still think the sensor should have an option to arm/disarm the leak-sensor. When you add a device like this in a scene's advanced menu it also provides an option to arm/disarm the sensor (see screenshot 3). If you look at the device in the smartphone web interface (http://apps.mios.com/plugin.php?id=6) it does have buttons to arm/disarm. Should we maybe even file a bug for this one?
Developer of Plugins: Virtual Switch, Variable Container, Popcorn Hour Remote, Vacation Ghost. => PLUGINS HAVE BEEN UNPUBLISHED BY ME.

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 07:14:00 am »
Thanks for the info. I will incorporate this into the next alpha release of AutHomation 2.1. I will also add the arm/disarm buttons as it shows them in the device file.

- Garrett

p.s. Not sure if you looked in the AutHomation 2.1 alpha thread, but I added variable container support. Let me know what needs to be changes, fixed, or added.