Author Topic: Aeotec Wallmote Quad Not working in Association mode  (Read 140 times)

Offline sanderbaks

Aeotec Wallmote Quad Not working in Association mode
« on: July 14, 2018, 05:36:56 am »
So here we go..

My setup:

- VeraPlus fw 1.7.3831
- Wallmote Quad fw 134,0,47041
- Zipato Bulb.

First to know:  If I use the Wallmote to control Scenes there is no issue. From this I conclude that the Mote is working and connected.
All I write below is done using Secure and Unsecure inclusion. So I set up the device using aa single tap on the button and a double tap on the button..

I go into Device Option on the wallmote, select Add Group in the bottom of the screen.. I add "2" .. to my knowledge this means Tap on/off function for button 1. And I assign in to light ID 156 .. this is my Bulb.

It does not work.

What can I do to fix this .. It is driving me NUTS ...  Eventually I need the dim function to work.. But for now I want this to work.

Thanks!

Offline HouliNZ

Re: Aeotec Wallmote Quad Not working in Association mode
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 09:39:31 pm »
I've just purchased four Quad Wallmote's for home and was hoping to (easily) setup the buttons for ON/OFF toggle and dimming.  My Vera Plus recognised the switch which is great.  I've seen the 'group' for control thing but Philip's hue but doesnt support that function :(  I'm putting an Aeotec Nano dimmers all over the place next week and am wondering if they support it.

Why is this so hard?  Surely this is basic stuff.