We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Enerwave ZW15RM /UI5 and Trigger-able Events w/in Scene  (Read 845 times)

Offline CudaNet

• Beta Testers
  • Chimichanga !
Enerwave ZW15RM /UI5 and Trigger-able Events w/in Scene
« on: March 22, 2015, 10:54:05 am »
Just received a ZW15RM yesterday and included it this morning. Yes, it seems to be monitoring the energy use in real-time which is exactly what I needed.. However, in UI5 - it seems you can't implement a trigger for a scene (other than device turned on/turned off). That is, unless I'm overlooking something (so hoping that's the case, hate to have to poll the damn thing).

Can anyone please confirm that (energy use or lack of) this is a trigger-able event within UI7. Why UI7 ? Well, I need something to look forward to if I ever make the transition.

Appreciate any feedback.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 11:05:15 am by CudaNet »
openLuup, AltUI, Zway and HomeWave, enough said...

Offline CudaNet

• Beta Testers
  • Chimichanga !
Re: Enerwave ZW15RM /UI5 and Trigger-able Events w/in Scene
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 05:09:07 pm »
Hmm, I know someone out there has to have an individual metering device and UI7 (well, at least I can hope). For those searching on this device, the pairing on the Enerwave was smooth and has a decent parameter list. In UI5 the device appears as a binary (light) and does have variables for log/metering in kWh and Watts (standard meter variables).

I'd like to monitor the fridge (in case it fails; ZW20RM) and washing machine (located in the garage; ZW15RM; would like to know when the load is done) so I'm considering buying them pretty soon. Just looking for that yes or no on triggering....

Thanks in advance...
openLuup, AltUI, Zway and HomeWave, enough said...