Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Amazon Alexa / Re: Lag time not fixed
« Last post by mcv.vlad on Today at 04:39:37 am »
We have done some changes to make things faster. When/if you have time please test your commands and let me know if you see any improvement or deterioration. Please keep in mind that internet lag can fluctuate and if you can, test twice at distance of a few hours - I've seen customers that had command time variation between 2 and 7 seconds depending on time of day.

While amazon provides some performance graphs (and they show an improvement), I would like some real live feedback.

Again, thank you for your time!
Vlad
Plugins & Plugin Development / Re: Custom plugin needed
« Last post by pnm on Today at 04:09:37 am »
Yes, that works.
Plugins & Plugin Development / Re: Yeelight Plugin Development ?
« Last post by holdmade on Today at 03:54:57 am »
Quick note, in line 1532 of L_ECO_Switch.lua there's a typo "Discoving" instead of "Discovering"

Sorry, just my OCD.....
Hi

Assuming you have tried Vera Support for advice - if there?s no built in support - you could maybe explore what could be done do create it. A potential place to start is understanding what Vera UI7 runs on. (Extract below is from logging in via SSH - note the warning )

BusyBox v1.19.4 (2016-11-29 21:02:24 EET) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

_______                     ________        __
 |       |.-----.-----.-----.|  |  |  |.----.|  |_
 |   -   ||  _  |  -__|     ||  |  |  ||   _||   _|
 |_______||   __|_____|__|__||________||__|  |____|
          |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M

---------------------------------------------------
      BARRIER BREAKER (Bleeding Edge, r39638)
  ***      MiOS LTD. ( www.mios.com )        ***
  ***               WARNING :                ***
  *** Any changes made to the system without ***
  *** guidance from MiOS support will VOID   ***
  *** your future Support requests           ***

I recall ISP routers etc being customised with Opewrt so they can be set up with a wireless 3G dongle to act as an emergency back up @ a quick google search and I found this - https://josefsson.org/openwrt/dongle.html

Just be careful what you tweak..
Plugins & Plugin Development / Re: Yeelight Plugin Development ?
« Last post by holdmade on Today at 03:46:56 am »
Thats's it, you got it !

All working perfectly...

Many, many thanks.

PM me your email address, I'll Paypal you a couple of beers.

Cheers
General / Re: 3G Gateway Device and Plugin
« Last post by parkerc on Today at 03:36:12 am »
Thanks for sharing this link in our other thread..

A really comprehensive piece of work, great job - I can certainly see a potential use case for me (not a second home, but maybe for a set up I?m considering at my ageing parent?s place).

Also rather than have to add new hardware and sign up to new services, as things develop I?d be interested to hear if there?s scope in the future to support Raspberry Pi (hardware) and Prowl (for notifications)

I?m also looking forward to the Vera power cycling approach update
Program Logic Plugins / State Variables
« Last post by zedrally on Today at 01:32:23 am »
I'm trying tp get the example in PLEG BAsics to work using the following:

Step1      s2mintimer   false   2017-09-20 15:17:39.897   2017-09-20 15:19:39.120
State$S1      Step1 and (State eq ?S3?) and (State; Step1)   null   0   2017-09-20 14:16:16.278
State$S2      Step1 and (State eq ?S1?) and (State; Step1)   null   0   2017-09-20 14:16:16.279
State$S3      Step and (State eq ?S2?) and (State; Step1)   null   0   2017-09-20 14:16:16.279

Which is taken directly from Rex's example. The trigger is a 2mintimer which works. The rest does not and returns the following error message.

Program Logic Event Generator (PLEG)[64] : Step and (State eq ?S2?) and (State; Step1): Invalid Value token: ?S2?

I'm in over my head as it according to Rex it should work! Any ideas where I can go from here?
Okay, follow this thread, correct? http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,35860.msg265383.html#msg265383

But one item I don't understand.  You've used this for the URL:
Code: [Select]
url = "http://127.0.0.1:3480/data_request?id=lr_DataWatcherRelay&format=altui"How does this get translated to a lua function?  Or more precisely, how do I choose the URL for my own function and then get the function connected to the URL?

By the way, if the AltUI supported POST directly, I wouldn't need the above, correct?  A function does allow me to format the data and do some sanity checking, so it is nice, but if the data were in good shape initially, all I'm missing is the POST I think.

once again: thank you!
Program Logic Plugins / Pleg hanging up, no longer able to edit
« Last post by dannieboiz on September 19, 2017, 11:25:15 pm »
I have a Vera 3 on UI5, things works fine but I need to modify a few things but whenever I click on the pleg device and tried to modify it, it keeps on saying "opening Pleg...XXX" forever.

Video Camera Control / Re: Blue Iris "Not Connected"
« Last post by Nameless on September 19, 2017, 10:43:06 pm »
Still getting "not connected" ... this is my setup ...

Something I noticed from your pics, you need to change camera name to the Blue Iris camera short name. Add the username and password of Blue Iris as the credentials. You may need to do this and save it several times to get it to stick.

I added 3 Amcrests and 1 Wansview a couple days ago and the Wansview was finicky.

I also updated the URL from URL: /image/index?q=80&s=80&time=now to URL: /image/<CAMERA SHORT NAME>? Just replace with your camera's short name.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10