Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
VeraMate (iOS) / Long delay when opening the app on iPhone X
« Last post by sirpinky on Today at 12:46:33 pm »
Had vera mate for years, usually when I open the app after it has been closed and killed used to take 2-3 seconds.

Since I upgraded to iPhone X, the app opens with no devices, no groups, no rooms - nothing (all blank) for over 20 seconds and then all devices appear and it is working correctly.

This very long delay makes the app unusable.

it happens when I am in local network with the Vera as well as when I am away.

I do have a lot of devices on my vera... but I had the same amount of devices and configuration on my previous phone with no issues.

Anyone else noticing it? My wife - same story exactly. As soon as she switched to iPhone X it takes 20+ seconds to load.

Any advice and help would be useful, or if anyone else is having the same experience it would also be good to know.
Program Logic Plugins / Re: Please Take a Critical Look at my Logic.
« Last post by Sammy2 on Today at 12:35:29 pm »
No harm in testing it by running the Actions to make sure the Actions work. Then you can test by locking the doors one at a time and looking at the status of each condition.

I did not have time to test this past weekend and MCV Support has restored me to v7.2015 on my VeraPlus as well. This morning I removed the test for home mode from my PLEG so it is basically a "Scene", so to speak, now as it only has the lock button presses separated by "OR". Waiting to test when I get home.
General / Re: Sharing existing TCP connection between different plugin
« Last post by halo on Today at 12:28:40 pm »
Understood. Thanks. I think I will try to make needed rearrangments.
Alternate UI to UI7 / Re: Problem with loging to AltUI?
« Last post by amg0 on Today at 11:58:38 am »
I'm also having a similar problem using remote model When I click on the AltUI "button" on the top banner I get:

ERROR:Module not found:port_3480

need some more info to understand
what version of ALTUI are you using ?
What version of VERA are you using ? ( or open luup ? )
What is the url you have on your page when you open ALTUI ?

Example using Energy Savings Mode and not directly setting temperatures.
This controls three Honeywell thermostats and four ceiling fans.
General / Re: Vera Plus, latest firmware, restarts every 20 seconds
« Last post by kwieto on Today at 11:44:23 am »
You can add it again, the warning is probably about data within the unit. But if the controller is after reset and before backup restore there is no data to be lost. Just save backup locally "just in case"
Upgrading / Re: Firmware 7.25
« Last post by hellovn on Today at 11:36:29 am »
In the topic on Philips Hue plugin some users mention this plugin does not work anymore with this firmware version. Is this structural? I have quite some Hue bulbs in my setup.

My Philips hue plugin is still working fine.
Alternate UI to UI7 / Re: Problem with loging to AltUI?
« Last post by rutledgehouse on Today at 11:31:11 am »
I'm also having a similar problem using remote model When I click on the AltUI "button" on the top banner I get:

ERROR:Module not found:port_3480
Alternate UI to UI7 / Re: ALTUI : Suggestions
« Last post by RHCPNG on Today at 11:06:30 am »
There is one feature of the Vera UI that I would like to see in AltUI, namely the ?My Preset Modes? screen. This is the screen where you can set the preset for every device for each house mode.

Is it possible to add this functionality?
General / Re: Vera Plus, latest firmware, restarts every 20 seconds
« Last post by laalves on Today at 10:57:50 am »
Right, so I reset it, all lights lights came back. To restore it I need to access it and while I initially can, via a new ip address, it then jumps into the home.getvera page and states it is offline.

Should I remove it from my account and add it back? It does scaringly say "this can not be undone". Does that mean if I remove it I can't add it back????
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10