Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Scene Scripting / Re: A function that returns the calling scene number?
« Last post by akbooer on Today at 05:05:04 pm »
AFAIK, there is no good way.  This is simply another thing which Vera/MiOS forgot.

In my own emulation of MiOS, openLuup, I implemented a variable lul_scene, in the same spirit as lul_device, because I could find no valid alternative.
Scene Scripting / A function that returns the calling scene number?
« Last post by tlough1 on Today at 04:47:01 pm »
I need to be able to take action within a function based on the ID number of the scene that called the function?

I realise I could set a variable to the scene number before calling the function. But does anyone know a way to obtain this from Vera itself? - a neater solution.
I figured it out after I posted this and forgot to answer myself. Thank you though, it might make it easier for the next poor soul to find. :-)
Alternate UI to UI7 / Re: AltUI doesnt update
« Last post by Forzaalfa on Today at 04:20:49 pm »
Ok, so i tried rafale's approach, and it updated, so i'm on 2418 now. seems to be working good. thanks. :)
Plugins & Plugin Development / Re: New Plugin: Reactor
« Last post by rigpapa on Today at 04:16:02 pm »
Well i'm try with something easier to start.

An entry light just with one sensor. It has to switch the lamp on when it is Motion detected and the light lvl is under x. This creates an Rector sensor witch is tripes if the conditions are true. So i have to create an
"Normal" Scene where i put the lamp on with the reactor sensor as trigger. So i'm also need an OFF scene where i have create another reactor sensor with an timer for 30 sec after the last motion. Is the Reactor Senor automatically lose his tripped status?

Please take a look that i have make it right.

I'm not really familiar with this conditions, maybe somebody can me point in the right direction? In the Manual from Fibaro is nothing to find about this conditions.

1. The screen shot with conditions for Bejarat_Motion and Bejarat_Light... this condition will be met when the motion sensor is tripped AND the light level is less than or equal to 2. That seems to match your general description for that goal.

2.  The screen shot with condition for Bejerat_Motion only... this ReactorSensor will become tripped 30 second after the motion sensor has signalled that it has not sensed motion. I emphasize signalled there because it depends on when the motion sensor itself resets its tripped state. Most motion sensors have some kind of timing period, sometimes a few seconds, but many several minutes by default, where it will not issue repeated motion events after detecting the first. This is often called the reset period. It prevents the sensors from rapidly reporting motion-no motion-motion-no motion-motion-no motion-motion-no motion when you walk through a room, for example. You will need to look at your motion sensor's hardware/firmware documentation, and find this timing setting and how to set it, and set it to a value that makes sense for you. Since these sensors are often battery powered, short values are generally not recommended, as this can cause a lot of report in busy rooms, and thus a big increase in battery consumption of the device. But, if you were to set the motion sensor up for a 60-second reset period, it means the motion sensor would not tell Vera that there is no motion until 60 seconds after it (the motion sensor itself) does not sense any motion, then Vera gets the reset signal and will set Tripped=0 for the motion sensor, which starts the ReactorSensor "sustained for" timing. That is, your ReactorSensor won't start timing until that change at the Vera, 60 seconds after motion stopped, and that time in combination with your ReactorSensor setting (sustained for 30 seconds) means the light would not be signalled to turn off for up to 90 seconds (60+30). It may be that you don't need to use the "sustained for" option in Reactor at all. If you can set your motion sensor for a 30-second reset period, it will automatically provide you the delay effect you want, without further work on the part of Reactor. But this is entirely dependent on your motion sensor and what it can do for configuration. I have a couple of sensors that use a single jumper-plug inside on the board for this timing, so my choices are either 4 seconds (jumper on) or 4 minutes (240 seconds, jumper removed). To get a 30-second off delay, I would have to set my sensor's jumper for the 4-second timing, and then use a 26-second "sustained for" in my ReactorSensor.

I would also recommend that this "off" ReactorSensor look at the "on" ReactorSensor to make sure it's tripped. The motion sensor alone will trip and untrip regardless of the light level, so during the day, your simple "off" ReactorSensor as you currently have it will fire every time the motion sensor resets, but you really only want it to run the off scene after the "on" sensor has tripped and the "on" scene has run. So make your "off" ReactorSensor look at both the motion sensor (Tripped=0) and "on" ReactorSensor (Tripped=1).

3. Your scene trigger to turn the light on looks correct.

4. You didn't show a scene trigger for turning the light off. You need one of those, too, triggered by the ReactorSensor in #2.
« Last post by xo on Today at 03:34:25 pm »
Well i'm try with something easier to start.

An entry light just with one sensor. It has to switch the lamp on when it is Motion detected and the light lvl is under x. This creates an Rector sensor witch is tripes if the conditions are true. So i have to create an
"Normal" Scene where i put the lamp on with the reactor sensor as trigger. So i'm also need an OFF scene where i have create another reactor sensor with an timer for 30 sec after the last motion. Is the Reactor Senor automatically lose his tripped status?

Please take a look that i have make it right.

I'm not really familiar with this conditions, maybe somebody can me point in the right direction? In the Manual from Fibaro is nothing to find about this conditions.
Alternate UI to UI7 / Re: Ideas for custom pages and button layout
« Last post by amg0 on Today at 12:49:44 pm »
Hello

New to AltUI never used it before, currently having a play about with it on a spare Vera Edge box.

Looking at the custom pages, what do people tend to use them for? My first thought was for creating remote control pages for the TV stuff.

I used the Harmony plugin and managed to add some buttons that are all working OK.

However resizing the buttons so they are all the exact same size and positioning them in the correct locations seems a bit tricky.

As you can see in my screen shot its close but not quite looking correct.

Yes I know, never had the time to built a full blown editor... there buttons in toolbar to align control ( you can select multiple controls at once with a rubber box or ctrl click ) then chose the alignment tool.
openLuup / Re: Trouble installing openLUUP
« Last post by akbooer on Today at 12:13:59 pm »
Now, when I access http://172.20.1.70:3480, it redirects to http://172.20.1.70:3480/data_request?id=lr_ALTUI_Handler&command=home# and I get the following error:

Code: [Select]
error in callback [lr_ALTUI_Handler] : [string "L_ALTUI.lua"]:2310: attempt to index local 'tbl' (a nil value)

This issue (eventually) properly solved in the latest development commit (v18.7.22)

Actually, quite an obscure root cause (caused by me in the v18.3.18 release), so apologies for the inordinately long time to fix.
Alternate UI to UI7 / Re: Ideas for custom pages and button layout
« Last post by cw-kid on Today at 10:51:19 am »
Once your custom page has been made, is there a URL for accessing that page directly ?

Would love to be able to insert a custom page in to the Imperihome mobile app for this remote control function.

Thanks

EDIT:

If you copy the URL of the page tab like:

http://VERA-IP/port_3480/data_request?id=lr_ALTUI_Handler&command=home#altui-page-content-TV_Controls

When you enter that URL in to a browser it takes you to the AltUI Home page and not to your custom page  :(

EDIT 2:

This works for directly opening custom pages

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,33305.msg283851.html#msg283851

« Last post by rigpapa on Today at 10:47:41 am »
Is there a way to set a condition for the sensor which compares 2 system variables?  I want to know if the thermostat set point is below the ambient room temperature (the thermostat sensor value)

Not in the current version, but that is under development.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10