Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hi Cor,

One thing I noticed from Qubino dimmers on my system I also have all these associations now that I never set, for groups 6,9, and 11. Even to some to me unknown and hidden _Scene Controller 1 device. Those are reporting groups, so should not impact other devices. Reading the documents, setting some parameters could add associations. Luckally my lights are not flashing all day.

The only thing else I can think of is that the I1 or I2 inputs are set for a momentary switch but have a toggle switch connected? I seem to remember that during my experimenting that could give a constant on/off effect. But, that could of course only happen is there is some share wiring between your devices.

Good luck in finding your gremlin.

Cheers Rene
Plugins & Plugin Development / Re: Plugin: LuaView
« Last post by a-lurker on Today at 06:06:01 am »
It already does under AltUI. However; not sure if it supports UI7. I get this with UI7:

Code: [Select]
Error executing function LuaViewALTUI.doSceneLua(): ace is not defined
DIY Hardware / Re: Board for LG 3 Wire
« Last post by doinitsideways on Today at 06:05:16 am »
Andrew,

This is apparently the way to set the z-uno down to 104...

https://z-uno.z-wave.me/Reference/Software-Serial/

Josh
Plugins & Plugin Development / Re: TEXECOM Premier Elite Plugin
« Last post by parkerc on Today at 05:07:26 am »
Hi,

I?m in the UK and tempted to move away from my DSC Alarm set up and was thinking about TEXECOM and I can see a number of Elite products/versions? - I saw the note earlier about the version to use v1.0, but I?m curious which model people have this plug-in working with. (Extract from https://www.texe.com/uk/products/range/control-panels/)

Premier Elite 640
Premier Elite 168
Premier Elite 88
Premier Elite 64
Premier Elite 64-W
Premier Elite 48
Premier Elite 24
Premier Elite 24 (Polymer)
openLuup / Re: How to properly add plugin/device
« Last post by reneboer on Today at 05:03:32 am »
Hi Guys

Thanks for the help, I really do appreciate it. I am such a noob that I can't actually believe that I have got this far! I would like to share the log file, but I have no idea where to find it. I have searched but to no avail.
With openLuup akbooer made it actually really simple. You go to the openLuup device, select Control Pannel and click the CONSOLE Interface link. There you can see the logs in the Logs dropdown.
Also, whenever I tell it to reload, I get the message "Controller did not respond"
You should get that message two or three times as that is how long it takes for the luup engine behind the UI to restart. After that all should be working again.

Cheers Rene
Plugins & Plugin Development / Re: Plugin: LuaView
« Last post by parkerc on Today at 05:01:08 am »
Hi @rigpapa

Thanks for posting this, are there any plans to add syntax checking/colours to the lua code to helps with any code creation/editing ?
openLuup / Re: How to properly add plugin/device
« Last post by Homer on Today at 04:12:07 am »
Hi Guys

Thanks for the help, I really do appreciate it. I am such a noob that I can't actually believe that I have got this far! I would like to share the log file, but I have no idea where to find it. I have searched but to no avail.

Also, whenever I tell it to reload, I get the message "Controller did not respond"
General / Re: Enhancement Requests - ability to sort by scene last run
« Last post by tony-park on Today at 03:46:45 am »
Thanks Cristina, I know they aren't big changes, but every little helps to make the product more usable etc :)

Have a great day :-)
General / Re: MIOS Acquisition
« Last post by dJOS on Today at 03:16:19 am »
I have an iOS app gripe, it's a decent app but the lack of a visible "connecting to Vera" indicator every time you open it causes me frequent issues with my wife thinking she's eg activated guest mode when she hasn't because she didn't wait long enough for the app to actuality be useful!

Surely this has to be a 15 minute fix for a competent app developer that could be actioned straight away? Even I find this frustrating and I'm a technical user, unlike my wife.
General / Re: Vera Native Integration for Google Home
« Last post by vikes0115 on Today at 01:55:38 am »
The beta will be scheduled at the end of our current sprint. This would be around mid September if we include also a week of stabilisation.
A firmware upgrade will be necessary to have this available.

Comeon man, you're teasing us with a mid-september date and we're in mid-October!!!!

I'm dying here! :-P

Welcome to life with Vera.  Just look at the still unfinished integration with IFTTT, the release date just kept being pushed back until they stopped even providing any guidance.  Its been more than a year since they finally launched a limited beta and all progress has seemed to have come to a stop.  The new Google Home app integrations with my thermostat, tv, cameras, and other non-Vera devices is so good that I'm looking into my other options to move away from Vera and on to something that has Google Home support.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10