Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Same here. On 3 different AU SS6's.

Have a case open with Vera Support - but no joy.

Can pair some other devices ok. But also get the Purging problem on Fibaro Dimmer 2's.
Lock, Motion & Security Control / Re: New issue with Schlage locks
« Last post by taema on Today at 10:46:16 am »
Ditto, Schlage Deadbolt on a Vera Plus on 1.7.3831 no longer recognizes/reports keypad PINs.

I have several scenes that run when specific PINs are entered: lua script welcoming people home by name, playing a sound, etc. Those scenes no longer trigger. they?ve been running for better part of 2 years.

Scenes that only require reporting of door being unlocked still work (lights turning on).

Model: Schlage BE469NX
FW_Ver: Main_6.8

The latest firmware update seems to have broken something again. Vera can control the lock, but it doesn?t report manual lock/unlocks via the lever or locking/unlocking via the lock?s keypad.

The latest firmware update from this week doesn?t seem to have changed anything. 
Lighting & Load Control / Re: New Nano Dimmer from Aetoec
« Last post by RogerO on Today at 10:43:52 am »
Had similar issues, but after upgrading to latest firmware, 2.02 AU, many of before mentioned parameters were mapped by default. Be careful of the ambiguous description of parameters S1 and S2, the guide says the auto config is 4, the firmware document says it's 0, 0 works for me. I have the toggle switch, so 4 quick presses, flick the switch to ON and when the LED changes to green flick it back to OFF and it works. I can operate the lights from both, switch and vera, the only thing is that it works as 2 way switching, ie if you turn the lights ON from the switch and turn them OFF from the vera, if you then turn the switch OFF it will turn the lights ON. Not a big deal, just something to get used to. Also I don't have dimmable LED's so I've used the min and max brightness set to 80%

Thanks, am going to try the firmware update and if that doesn't work, send it back to Amazon. Debating on trying the Fibaro instead.
General / Re: Goodbye Vera
« Last post by aa6vh on Today at 10:34:06 am »
I went with Homeseer when my original Vera1 box started to go south (hey, its more than 10 years old). Could not resist the 1/2 off sale at HS.

But I rarely had to access Vera's UI to correct problems. Generally just having to press the button mutliple times. Sometimes having to reboot Vera. And of course having to utter the magic incantation ("This %^$##!&@( piece of &^%46, start working already").

But Vera does do things better in some areas (such as with seconday controllers). I am keeping my other Vera3 in service, running parallel to HS. Its quite easy to have the two talk to each other, and HS allows me to now have Alexa commands forwarded to the Vera.
openLuup / Re: openLuup: Data Historian
« Last post by akbooer on Today at 10:24:53 am »
Quick update - the CurrentTemperature  values are all plotting like a dream. CurrentSetpoint and SwitchpowerStatus only display when I set the timeframe to last  7 days.

Has your system been up and running continuously for just over 7 days?

Part of me was thinking only a change in value is recorded but then SwitchpowerStatus has not changed in value ever so that probably is not it.

Except for startup, when current values are written, only variable changes are stored in cache (this saves memory space.)  However, all variable_set values are written to disk archive.  This helps with with application of retention policies between archives.

Console/Files/History DB is still showing 'On-disk archiving not enabled' if that makes a difference.

AHA!  A eureka moment.

Am I correct in saying that you have not ever installed DataYours on your openLuup system?  This is fine, you don't need it, but in early implementations I used one of its files and I did have it installed, so I was not getting this message.

I believe that you are only seeing data from the in-memory cache, although it will be archived to disk... you just can't see it!

All fixed (I hope) in development release v18.7.19
openLuup / Re: openLuup: Data Historian
« Last post by powisquare on Today at 09:47:37 am »
Quick update - the CurrentTemperature  values are all plotting like a dream. CurrentSetpoint and SwitchpowerStatus only display when I set the timeframe to last  7 days. Part of me was thinking only a change in value is recorded but then SwitchpowerStatus has not changed in value ever so that probably is not it. Console/Files/History DB is still showing 'On-disk archiving not enabled' if that makes a difference.
Alternate UI to UI7 / Re: AltUI doesnt update
« Last post by akbooer on Today at 08:48:19 am »
Yup.  Latest dev branch should be good.
« Last post by DesT on Today at 08:39:35 am »
Ohh yeah. 
So I just update the files (as my openssl is already OK.

After that, I just need to update the ALTUI ?

By the way, I'm always using your DEV branch for openLuup
« Last post by akbooer on Today at 08:22:02 am »
You did do the mandatory manual update a while ago?

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,61525.0.html
« Last post by DesT on Today at 08:19:39 am »
I tried to update to 2405 in the update box... and still having 2188 in the footer!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10