Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Re: Upgrade to UI7 on Vera3
« Last post by HSD99 on Today at 04:53:35 pm »
UI7 uses different servers. You'll need to create a new account--simply follow the prompts to add a new controller.
Lock, Motion & Security Control / Re: OpenGarage
« Last post by ryanjohnson00 on Today at 03:49:33 pm »
Thank you for the info.  I did find a http post command so this should be doable.  I'll give it a whirl.
Plugins & Plugin Development / Re: Plugin: ALT Sonos
« Last post by amg0 on Today at 03:47:05 pm »
Tried luup reload and discover.  Still no Group info by have player info.

Any changes to cloud code that I need to rebuild?

If badges are green it should be ok but it does not hurt to try to redeploy both Google side and Vera side once from scratch.
Also Whats in JavaScript console ?
Scene Scripting / Re: body into variable
« Last post by rigpapa on Today at 03:19:15 pm »
The SiteSensor plugin will parse the JSON response directly if you don't want to do the work yourself (as response.currently.windSpeed)
Scene Scripting / body into variable
« Last post by Django on Today at 03:14:31 pm »
Is there a way to fetch the body of a http request into a variable via lua?
I want to get the windspeed out of darksky.

Thanks in advance,
Herman
« Last post by kyle.dawson on Today at 01:16:02 pm »
Tried luup reload and discover.  Still no Group info by have player info.

Any changes to cloud code that I need to rebuild?

I own the eurotronic zwave spirit. It supports receiving external temperature readings via SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_REPORT, which is unfortunately not supported by my external sensors. Is there any way to send a raw "SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_REPORT" and include the temperature of an external sensor to a specific device?
If so, how can this be done?

Many thanks,

Tobias
« Last post by amg0 on Today at 12:42:36 pm »
I update to the latest version 0.10

I restarted Luup and reboot vera after the update.  The ALTSonos logo is green not red. When I got to the Groups tab, its blank.  When I go the the players tab is has all three of my sonos.  But when I use the ALTUI TTS feature it only works if I use the "ALL" feature.  Before it would work if i put in the player ID.

I also cleared out the Sonos Access and Refresh Token and re-logged into Sonos cloud.  Reloaded LUUP and rebooted vera, same result.

I have ALTSonos in debug, it seems to pull the cloud info, player name, favorite stations player id, etBut the Group tab is blank and the TTS to specific speaker not working.

Try a luup reload or a upnp action discover
General / Re: Zooz 4-in-1 Not working
« Last post by rafale77 on Today at 12:10:04 pm »
I am getting ~ 6 months on rechargeable eneloop batteries.
« Last post by kyle.dawson on Today at 11:21:35 am »
I update to the latest version 0.10

I restarted Luup and reboot vera after the update.  The ALTSonos logo is green not red. When I got to the Groups tab, its blank.  When I go the the players tab is has all three of my sonos.  But when I use the ALTUI TTS feature it only works if I use the "ALL" feature.  Before it would work if i put in the player ID.

I also cleared out the Sonos Access and Refresh Token and re-logged into Sonos cloud.  Reloaded LUUP and rebooted vera, same result.

I have ALTSonos in debug, it seems to pull the cloud info, player name, favorite stations player id, etc.  But the Group tab is blank and the TTS to specific speaker not working.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10