Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General / Re: MIOS Acquisition
« Last post by Sorin on Today at 12:59:29 pm »
@melih @Sorin
Create a forum section with tutorials and ask your team to get started to fill it with the most common workarounds for problems and desirable features that developers here have already created on the forum. Allow forum members to fill in with guides and let posts be tagged if they work on the latest firmware. Navigating around, searching and reading old info with new and then trying to try out when you do not have enough knowledge is too difficult for many and the threshold makes it easy to give up. Step by step gudies can then make the whole difference.

Very good idea, noted down. It will be awesome to have it alongside the new forum platform we are considering.
Thank you.
Video Camera Control / Re: VeraCloud?
« Last post by rlmiller on Today at 11:27:09 am »
Bump...  I would really appreciate access to the uploaded photos en mass, not one click, one photo.  Could someone from vera speak to this issue, please?
I have now excluded and included the fibaro dimmer, which should factory reset the dimmer as well. But after inclusion ...... it happends again , the Qubino relais toggles on and off when this dimmer is on :o

Anyone has an idea what could be the cause?

Many thanks,
Cor
Alternate UI to UI7 / Re: How to save options ?
« Last post by amg0 on Today at 10:58:27 am »
All I want to do is have AltUI show the weather in F.

The options page allows me to change the Temperature units - and when I do the display is correct.

Come back to AltUI some time latter and and it's back to C

There is no "Save" button on the Options page (or at least it's not obvious) - So how to make the change persist ?

Edit: I just realized that the label in the options page suggests the setting is only for UI5.  I'm using AltUI on openluup with VeraBridge.

In any case - how to change the temperature units in AltUI's Home page ?

on UI7 it matches UI7 format
on openluup, it really depends on the _user_data.weatherSettings data structure coming from openLuup, it is a json obj with tempFormat attribute in it. you need to check while / if this attribute is correct and remains correct on your openluup
Alternate UI to UI7 / Re: Scene as trigger for another scene
« Last post by amg0 on Today at 10:54:24 am »
Thanks both! These are great solutions. Especially the action for a scene in openluup.
see http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,33308.msg419873.html#new
the runscene upnp action

the advantage ( when I have time ) is that it shoudl work in mutlicontroller mode, so runscene('1-123') should be valid ( but I have not coded that yet )
Plugins & Plugin Development / Re: TEXECOM Premier Elite Plugin
« Last post by daniel gomes on Today at 10:51:17 am »
hei guys!

Some of you can show me some pictures of the plugin in UI7? Is it possible to use this plugin with Vera app?
Why this plugin is not available on https://apps.mios.com/?

Good job guys!  :D
Alternate UI to UI7 / Re: Scene as trigger for another scene
« Last post by RHCPNG on Today at 10:10:59 am »
Thanks both! These are great solutions. Especially the action for a scene in openluup.
« Last post by Sorin on Today at 10:05:24 am »

I have to tell that I wrote to support for a problem, and I saw there isn't even a ticketing system to track the issue. The first answer was not relevant to the scenario, and the second answer never arrived :O

Hey there @Domoworking

We do have a Customer Ticketing and tracking system.

Our agents reply to the best understanding of your issues, giving some corner case scenarios and devices.
They'll make sure your case is handled in the most timely manner.

I'll follow up on this and make sure they are doing everything they can to turn this around.
« Last post by Sender on Today at 09:18:13 am »
This acquisition brought huge expectations on new and old user.
melih is asking for time, but on the other side users would love to see something changing, perhaps not huge steps forward, but just some basic fixing.

I have to tell that I wrote to support for a problem, and I saw there isn't even a ticketing system to track the issue. The first answer was not relevant to the scenario, and the second answer never arrived :O

@melih just for personal knowledge, are you working on fixing open issue first, or are you working on a new framework?

Depending on the project, some things we are fixing but somethings are beyond fix....so re-architecting some.....Appreciate the understanding. Ticketing system etc all being put in place....JIRA is already in place for the development teams and tickets start flowing in...but ticketing for support....will look into it.

Put in the ticket for proper Fibaro zWave support on top (Gen5 etc.)
« Last post by melih on Today at 09:15:38 am »
This acquisition brought huge expectations on new and old user.
melih is asking for time, but on the other side users would love to see something changing, perhaps not huge steps forward, but just some basic fixing.

@melih just for personal knowledge, are you working on fixing open issue first, or are you working on a new framework?

Depending on the project, some things we are fixing but somethings are beyond fix....so re-architecting some.....Appreciate the understanding. Ticketing system etc all being put in place....JIRA is already in place for the development teams and tickets start flowing in...but ticketing for support....will look into it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10