Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Re: Vera Native Integration for Google Home
« Last post by vikes0115 on Today at 01:55:38 am »
The beta will be scheduled at the end of our current sprint. This would be around mid September if we include also a week of stabilisation.
A firmware upgrade will be necessary to have this available.

Comeon man, you're teasing us with a mid-september date and we're in mid-October!!!!

I'm dying here! :-P

Welcome to life with Vera.  Just look at the still unfinished integration with IFTTT, the release date just kept being pushed back until they stopped even providing any guidance.  Its been more than a year since they finally launched a limited beta and all progress has seemed to have come to a stop.  The new Google Home app integrations with my thermostat, tv, cameras, and other non-Vera devices is so good that I'm looking into my other options to move away from Vera and on to something that has Google Home support.
Power Management / Re: Qubino Smart Meter 1 phase and vera2
« Last post by Cristina on Today at 01:30:30 am »
Hello,

Please note that we have created a trouble ticket for you. As soon as you have time, please reply to that.

Thank you and Have a nice day,
General / Re: Enhancement Requests - ability to sort by scene last run
« Last post by Cristina on Today at 01:21:34 am »
Hello Tony,

Please note that we have made a request to our development team about the changes that you want to be made.

Thank you and Have a nice day,
General / Re: MIOS Acquisition
« Last post by Sender on Today at 01:06:59 am »
A customer here: will the next firmware address zwave device support? Especially Fibaro? Gen5 is the culprit of zwave delays and instability. It needs a very urgent fix to survive in Europe.
General / Re: "Combination Switch" problem
« Last post by Don Phillips on October 18, 2018, 07:58:13 pm »
I think Countdown is not working for me.  I use 2 instances to sound an alert the front door and garage doors have been left open. I have not noticed them working lately. I'll have to tweak that in PLEG.
Video Camera Control / Re: VeraCloud?
« Last post by Don Phillips on October 18, 2018, 07:54:02 pm »
I do not know the answer to the question, but I use Blue Iris to record the streams to my NAS for later retrieval.  Vera arms and disarms Blue Iris, notifies me when a camera detects motion, and allows me to look at the cameras using VeraMate. Otherwise I do not use Vera's management of cameras.
General / Re: MIOS Acquisition
« Last post by melih on October 18, 2018, 06:19:43 pm »

Hey there @Domoworking

We do have a Customer Ticketing and tracking system.

Our agents reply to the best understanding of your issues, giving some corner case scenarios and devices.
They'll make sure your case is handled in the most timely manner.

I'll follow up on this and make sure they are doing everything they can to turn this around.

I'm been really pleased to be contacted directly by Daniel S. to better understand my issue.
So +1 on your customer care.

New culture in the company: Our users and customers come first!!! We all exist to serve our users and customers, period!
General / Re: Homekit, Alexa, Google Home Bridge Review
« Last post by Pabla on October 18, 2018, 05:29:43 pm »
I am still using the automation bridge skill to send commands to my Vera from Alexa. I?ll give the Vera skill a try again to see if it?s any better.
General / Enhancement Requests - ability to sort by scene last run
« Last post by tony-park on October 18, 2018, 05:00:02 pm »
Hi,

• when trying to debug issues happening with my veraplus scenes, it would be really handy if I could sort the list of scenes by the last run date/time.
  • when deleting scenes, could the scene name be mentioned in the popup window

Could these be implemented please?

Thanks
Tony
General / Re: Homekit, Alexa, Google Home Bridge Review
« Last post by markd on October 18, 2018, 04:52:28 pm »
Pabla,  has the Vera performance improved in the last few days since Vera push a new skill out to Amazon.  Mine has considerable with about 90% success rate for commands being executed...only a few failures.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10