Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Temperature Monitoring & HVAC Control / Re: Mini split system compatible with Vera
« Last post by powisquare on October 15, 2018, 10:47:52 am »
Thanks rigpapa. Looks interesting indeed. I am looking at probably five zones of between two and three head units. Am I correct in understanding the intesis box needs to be wired to each head? Was hoping to get in via wifi.
Amazon Alexa / Re: ETA for german alexa skill?
« Last post by Sorin on October 15, 2018, 10:43:11 am »
Hi there, we pushed to Amazon, for approval. We'll let you know when it's live.

It should be a matter of days if everything goes well and we're approved.
General / Copying Existing Device
« Last post by mikewooduk on October 15, 2018, 10:40:59 am »
All,

I maybe barking up the wrong tree, but was there not a feature in a previous version of Vera that allowed you to make a copy of an existing device and allowed you to make changes to the copy.

I am currently trying to install a new Amcrest Camera IP2M-841W-UK I already have several of these cameras already installed and would like to add this one.

I have tried everything I can think of so if anyone has any suggestions it would much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Mike
Lighting & Load Control / Re: Qubino double relaus switches on and off every 2-3 seconds.
« Last post by Cor on October 15, 2018, 10:26:50 am »
And here we go , like a disco light On-Off -On -off-on -ff , every 2-3 seconds  :o

Cor
General / Z-wave command classes
« Last post by tinman on October 15, 2018, 10:08:54 am »
Any update to the supported command classes listed on this page: http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/ZWave_Command_Classes ?
The last update to this page was two and a half years ago.
What can a developer do if the device he'd like to support has command class capabilities not listed here?
Tried to update to the beta, exactly as described, but doesn't update.  I unchecked restart, I manually reloaded and refreshed and still shows 2.7.

When I made the beta package, I neglected to change the version number in the code (hate when I do that). So the beta will show 2.7 when installed.

At this point, there have been some other fixes applied, so it's probably better than I make an updated package; it's now a release candidate. You can download that here: https://github.com/toggledbits/DeusExMachina/releases/tag/v2.8-RC1

Installation via same method.
General / Re: UI8 new interface, do you like it? please give us your feedback
« Last post by Tmorfus on October 15, 2018, 08:27:57 am »
What about thermostat modes?
Modern thermostats have a lot of modes, for example - Comfort, Eco, Vacation, Dry, Timer, etc. - it only for heating thermostats!
Air conditioners - have modes too.

But Vera in UI7 can handle only fancoils, or other rusty devices from XIX century :)

And what about S2 security? It coming, or time to select secure device, instead of Vera?
Lighting & Load Control / Re: Qubino double relaus switches on and off every 2-3 seconds.
« Last post by Cor on October 15, 2018, 08:21:10 am »
WTF; now another relais ( Fibaro) did the same, every 2-3 seconds on- off. Also there I see some wierd associations suddenly , which I am pretty sure I haven't seen there before.

Anyway , tech support is enabled , verbose logging on  ( and offcourse now it is waiting untill it happends again  :-X

Cor
Hi all,

I am using the vera 3 for around 4 years now. Not too many devices (around 40). Since December '16 I cannot normally upgrade to the latest versions of Firmware. Helpdesk once helped me by sending instructions (I have to create a backup, reset to default, upgrade, place back backup). This works. Till a month ago, the new firmware. After several attempts, still not able to have enough memory available to upgrade.
Contacted support 2 weeks ago and they only come up with the manual I described above.
They mentioned that I have 'back memory blocks' and I must stay on this firmware version.  Not exactly the answer I was hoping for.
After replying that back they did me an offer for a new controller and an option that they would do the upgrade from a distance (with no guarantees)....also not the answer I was hoping for.

Is there someone who knows a way to get rid of the memory blocks? (I am not an experienced Vera3 user; I use UI and that's it normally). :)
Or how can I completely erase the Vera 3?

Thanks.
Amazon Alexa / Re: ETA for german alexa skill?
« Last post by mcbug on October 15, 2018, 08:08:11 am »
Would you please give us an ETA. I have the fibaro controller already resting in my shopping cart and now you tell us it is incomming?!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]