Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General / Re: Vera Controler Down... For Real!
« Last post by kwieto on May 19, 2018, 12:40:10 pm »
Not sure if this is the thing.
I have several devices which are secure ones (not sure about all, but some Aeotec Plugs, Repeater, some (all?) Fibaro switches and sensors (Smoke, door/window), sirens from Popp and d-link... and no issues with these devices.
Including the configuration where some secure devices (like siren) connect to the controller via other secure devices (repeater) in a way, where probability of problems is higher than standard (very long distance between controller and repeater).

For now, when I have issues with my Vera it is not related to how those devices perform.
ALTHue / Re: ALTHue : Feature Requests
« Last post by tomtcom on May 19, 2018, 12:39:54 pm »
Hello, thanks for the excellent work!

2 small bugs noted.

1. When typing in the IP or selecting it, I finally saw two spaces inserted after selecting the IP address. This prevented the plugin from starting until I manually backspaced the spaces. I did not copy/paste my IP or anything like that.

2. When selecting the option to remove Hue from the prefix of the name, the setting does not retain and the lights still have Hue instead of the custom name.
Resolved - The devices do not show the error message which is great for me.
Upgraded my last controller (Plus), everything were more or less fine.
I've checked system memory ("overlay" section) and before upgrade it was 90%, after upgrade it was 95% filled
Then I checked it another day and it was 98%. I decided to contact CC for that, but I couldn't turn it on.
So I decided to do a reboot. Saved backup, rebooted and... how predictable, no signal from controller after reboot.
Unplugged it, plugged again, no contact.
As the unit is left at remote location I can't check the status of lights and do anything more until I'll get to that location.
So I've turned controller off, and restored backup on another unit (Edge) which was left "just in case" at that place.
That unit was upgraded to 7.0.26.1 couple of days ago.

Everything works fine but major surprise came when I've checked how much system memory is used - only 72% (!!).
I don't understand. Edge have less power than Plus in any aspect (CPU, memory, etc.) and it still have 28% of system memory free with the same configuration where Plus had only 2% free? How?
The only difference is that Datamine Plugin don't work on Edge right now (I left the controller without any USB stick attached, so there is no logging possible).
Is it really because of Datamine activity?

If yes, then is there a better solution to track system dana (with history) out there?
I know there is Datayours, but I've never got through configuration of that plugin. It tells me about configuring servers and other thigs like that with which I'm totally not familiar. And not sure if it is better?
Upgraded from the pulled release with no issues so far (not that I had any with that one, either).
Getting Started & Initial Setup / Re: VeraEdge,Homebridge and Fibaro Dimmer 2
« Last post by moon on May 19, 2018, 10:47:29 am »
Hello!

Same problem here! Did you find a solution?

Thanks!
Plugins & Plugin Development / Re: Plugin: DelayLight
« Last post by pukka on May 19, 2018, 10:19:55 am »
I have had it running in pleg, but dont really understand pleg.....

Will have a think and a test.
Plugins & Plugin Development / Re: Plugin: DelayLight
« Last post by rigpapa on May 19, 2018, 09:56:52 am »
Sunset only
door1 opened light 1 and 2 come on
door 2 opened light 1 and 2 come on light 3 on (between sunset and 9pm)

This is probably into PLEG's territory.
Upgraded to the latest, now all of my scenes seem sluggish. Sometimes they won't fire at all, and yet other times they fire off right away.
General / Re: Vera Controler Down... For Real!
« Last post by Tillsy on May 19, 2018, 07:32:09 am »
G'day markd, I'm curious if you included your Aeotec's in secure or non-secure mode?

I'm coming to the realisation that, even when working, Vera is immensely flawed with secure mode.

If only Vera could do a non-secure pairing for Fibaro devices, I'd re-do everything from the ground up and have a much better setup I reckon...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]