Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Any update from anyone on this?  Getting this same error message and can't add new devices since updating from firmware 1.7.3232.  Is this user correctable in any way?

No idea how it happens, but likely due to multiple reasons and in my case I suspect it was due to my playing around with adding in a second controller. Fixing probably involves a backup, wipe, then restore although there may be a way to make the change via some low level tweaking that would need to be done very carefully to avoid bricking your Vera. As such, I reckon if you get this issue and it doesn't resolve itself, contact support and they should be able to fix it pretty quickly.
ImperiHome (Android) / Re: Monthly subscription for imperihome?
« Last post by ninkasi on February 20, 2018, 11:43:30 pm »
Thanks, i wanted a nice wall mounted tablet as an alarm keypad and i am not sure you can get the vera app to demand a code?

Might be better off with something like http://www.smartliving.com.au/zipabox-z-wave-rfid-secuity-keypad-scene-controller.html?
Temperature Monitoring & HVAC Control / Re: Logging temperature over time.
« Last post by skogen75 on February 20, 2018, 11:26:41 pm »
I've been using DataYours for some time now and would like to use it as a data source for Grafana...but, I'm not running OpenLuup. 

I'm running version 2016.01.04 of DataYours and logging the data to a nas. 

Can I use the Graphite_CGI.lua without OpenLuup, it didn't sound like it was currently running on Vera by itself.  What would it take to get it running on Vera?
« Last post by techstyle on February 20, 2018, 11:06:58 pm »
Thanks, i wanted a nice wall mounted tablet as an alarm keypad and i am not sure you can get the vera app to demand a code?
« Last post by ninkasi on February 20, 2018, 10:41:29 pm »
I just tried paying for it and they wanted $4.99 per month.

Are there other similar options out there?

Imperihome is great, but the subscription is steep now. You can of course use the restricted free version, or the Vera app, or there are a few other options such as "Yeti". If I hadn't bought Imperihome before the subscription stuff became mandatory I'd probably stick with Vera and Google Home (or Amazon Alexa) and control most things with my voice (You use a tablet/phone to turn your lights off? How 2015.... LOL).
Video Camera Control / Wyze Cam
« Last post by tbrock47 on February 20, 2018, 10:13:07 pm »
Has anyone tried these out with Vera?
There is a version 2 out now as well.
https://www.wyzecam.com/

I'm not actually sure if they have a web interface or not.
« Last post by techstyle on February 20, 2018, 10:06:35 pm »
I just tried paying for it and they wanted $4.99 per month.

Are there other similar options out there?
General / Re: Vera support!!??
« Last post by jbfoster on February 20, 2018, 09:42:51 pm »
Feel lucky you even got a response. I contacted Support several times last year. They are not consistent. They took over a week to answer my support ticket. They did once, email the next day but then the next email took several days. Twice they never responded at all.

Jim
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]