Author Topic: Texecom Premier Plug-in  (Read 21855 times)

Offline racarter

Re: Texecom Premier Plug-in
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2014, 02:43:13 pm »
Evoxer - I've PMed you.

Alan

Indigo, Vera Edge/Datamine, Everspring and TKBHOME socket switches, SM103 door detectors, Homepro ZRP210 appliance modules, Fibaro relay switches, EZMotion 3 in 1 sensors, Heatmiser thermostats, Hikvision DVR/CCTV, Sonos, Texecom, Diax motorised deadlock.

Offline bernagh

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2014, 08:43:45 am »
Hi Racarter,
I have recently changed my hair me automation from X10 to Vera Lite and Z Wave.  I have an existing Texecom Premier which is capable of adding the ComIP module.  Would you be prepared to share your plugin again.
Thank in advance.

Steve

Offline racarter

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2014, 04:46:43 am »
Hi Steve

Sorry for the late reply.  Certainly you can have a copy of the plug-in.  If you PM me your e-mail address I'll forward them straight away.

Alan
Indigo, Vera Edge/Datamine, Everspring and TKBHOME socket switches, SM103 door detectors, Homepro ZRP210 appliance modules, Fibaro relay switches, EZMotion 3 in 1 sensors, Heatmiser thermostats, Hikvision DVR/CCTV, Sonos, Texecom, Diax motorised deadlock.

Offline Innocent

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2014, 07:19:38 pm »
I am about to move to a new home i want to put an alarm system from scratch. I am new to home automation. Looking thru the forum It seems as if Texecom is the way to go for UK vera users. Can you please tell me which Texecom system to buy 48 or higher model. I will be getting vera 3. What else do i need for the system to run...i know the sensors and what else. Thanx guys

Offline mfazi

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2015, 06:27:58 pm »
Hi Racarter

I'm also looking at a 48-Premier Panel (with a 32XP-W wireless module). Would the plugin work with this set up, including the wireless zones?

Please could I kindly request a copy too?

Thanks

Offline racarter

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2015, 04:56:38 pm »
mfazi

I've PMed you.

Offline jont73

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2015, 04:58:59 pm »
Hi

I've just moved home and have a Texecom alarm fitted, I would be very grateful if you could you share your Texecom plugin with me.

Many thanks
Jon

Offline racarter

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2015, 04:59:51 pm »
Innocent

To use a Texecom panel with Vera you'll need either a COM-IP interface to connect the panel to your LAN, or the USB interface to connect it direct to Vera; the plug-in supports either method.  Note that the Premier 24 will NOT work; only the Premier 48 and above support the Texecom comms protocol used by the plug-in.

Regards

Alan

Offline mfazi

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2015, 04:40:44 pm »
Hi Alan,

By Com IP module do you mean CEJ-0001? What's the equivalent USB module please?

Thanks

Offline racarter

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2015, 04:44:08 pm »
Google is your friend here.  A quick search revealed that the number is JAC-0001.

Offline jont73

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2015, 01:14:52 pm »
Hi RCarter, could I request a copy of your Texecom plugin please. Many thanks.

Offline racarter

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2015, 01:19:41 pm »
jont73 - I'll PM you.

Offline ricol99

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2015, 10:57:44 am »
Hi Racarter,
I have just installed a Premier elite 48 with IPCom and would really like to install your plug-in for Vera. I guess you must be fed up with us all asking for it!

I am new to Vera and this forum and am not able to PM for some reason. "An Error Has Occurred!" "You are not allowed to send personal messages.". I guess this is because I have not made enough posts. Happy to share my email address on this forum if that helps.

/Richard

Offline racarter

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2015, 02:05:18 pm »
Hi Richard

Not at all - the more the merrier!

I'll PM you.

Offline racarter

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2015, 03:54:15 pm »
Potential users of this plug-in should be aware that I have not tested it on UI7.