Author Topic: Introducing ZHOUSE HomeControl  (Read 15558 times)

Offline davidd1205

Re: Introducing ZHOUSE HomeControl
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 08:07:03 pm »
davidd: Great, You have last beta license. Please send me Your android gmail.

yes

sent to pm

thank you very much

Offline chixxi

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 03:58:19 am »
I love the modern UI style of your app and it works fine on my galaxy s3!

However, I use the two plugins VirtualSwitch and the VirtualContainer very often (I am the creator of these) and they are both not supported by your app. Any chance this will be implemented in the feature?
Developer of Plugins: Virtual Switch, Variable Container, Popcorn Hour Remote, Vacation Ghost. => PLUGINS HAVE BEEN UNPUBLISHED BY ME.

Offline zhouse

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2012, 05:44:04 pm »
In TODO list. Please check for update in next week :)

Offline Aaron

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2012, 11:28:23 pm »
I never did get my beta license  :'(

Offline zhouse

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2012, 08:50:31 am »
Really i dont know why. I added Your gmail to betatesters. Do You have installed Google Play on Your device? Because licensing is checking by google play app.

Offline Aaron

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2012, 06:46:42 pm »
Really i dont know why. I added Your gmail to betatesters. Do You have installed Google Play on Your device? Because licensing is checking by google play app.

Yes, alwAys have. I will try uninstall then reinstall.

Offline Aaron

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 06:57:48 pm »

Just uninstalled then reinstall. It allows me to login then the app pops  a box saying i do not have a license?

Offline Learic

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 08:47:31 pm »
Thank you for lowering the price so I could purchase your app! So far, I like the professional look of the UI. It is very clean and functional. Are there any known issues with the camera features? When I click on one of the camera devices, it brings up a "Busy Circle" and nothing shows up. The app will eventually crash giving me the option to send a report. The other items seem to function fine! Overall, I love the layout that you have and I can't wait to see what else you will be offering!

Offline zhouse

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2012, 09:15:35 am »
Thank You :)

I dont know why You have busy window. Is it always busa also on remote and local connection? What is Your camera configuration?

For better understanding:
Camer for now takes info from three data: url, streaming and ip. App always trying to launch steraming if it is avilable. So if in Your lu_sdata there is "streaming" variable, then app try to reach streaming video. If "streaming" is not empty there could be second reason: app doesnt get user and password data, so if Your camera is password protected, then app cannot reach streaming.

The best thing to set the camera parameters is to set ip (by DynDNS) parameter with login and password data. So username and data parameters in Vera leave empty and set ip something like this: user:pass@83.57.125.1

This is temporary solution because from my information the camera streaming is not finished by MiCasa yet (i could be wrong). There are some changes. So we waiting to fix this, and make this with programming art.

At this moment U can set DynDNS and set parameters as i written above and all will be work fine. If U have problem to do this, please write me PM with Your lu_sdata file.

Offline Learic

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2012, 08:27:00 pm »
Thanks for the explanation of how it works! I'm not worried about it. Sometimes the video feed is there and sometimes it's not. When it's not, that is when I get the "send a report" dialog. I'm thinking it has to do with the vera unit and the IP camera and not your application! Everything else is working great and it is very dependable! Thanks for the good work!

Offline chixxi

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 02:37:28 pm »
Are you still working on the app? Still waiting on the support for the virtual switch and the virtual container. Any information you need? I could provide it...
Developer of Plugins: Virtual Switch, Variable Container, Popcorn Hour Remote, Vacation Ghost. => PLUGINS HAVE BEEN UNPUBLISHED BY ME.

Offline zhouse

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2012, 06:34:37 am »
Yes, we still working. Virtual Switch and Variable Container is now suported but at this moment we testing version 2.0. In this version the app is rebuild so we need some time to tests.

Version 2.0 has its own API, so there is possibility to write own apps, that cooperate with our. Also with it we want to release new app: electric widgets.

For virtual switch and variable container we added to Your plugin <Category_Num> variable, so if You can please add category number 38 for vswitch and 39 for vcontainer.

Offline chixxi

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2012, 07:08:10 am »
Oh, very excited to hear this!

So what you are saying is that I should add a variable "category_num" to the plugins and set them to 38/39? Did I get this right?

Offline zhouse

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2012, 07:28:51 am »
Yes. This is the files that we was remake.

Offline chixxi

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2012, 08:04:11 am »
Can you maybe have a look at this and tell us your opinion about it? http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,12444.msg91150.html#msg91150