Author Topic: Introducing HomeWave: an easy-to-use remote control app for Vera  (Read 65607 times)

Offline icare

HomeWave Window Covering Settings
« Reply #255 on: October 10, 2016, 07:49:42 am »
I have created a new device to control the SOMFY RTS blind control using RFXtrx433e module. In order to allow for UP-STOP-DOWN control, I have to pick the ?Window Covering? control element in Homewave. Though the controls UP-STOP-DOWN are working  fine, the status controls do not seem to work. Neither background nor ON(100%)/OFF(0%) color seem to work.

The observed anomalies do not manifest with Imperihome. Hence I assume that my VERA configuration is not an issue.
How to go abot in resolving this issue.
Rgds
Dick

Offline intveltr

Re: Introducing HomeWave: an easy-to-use remote control app for Vera
« Reply #256 on: October 24, 2016, 03:30:58 pm »
Apologies for a late reply, I haven't been watching this thread the past few weeks.

If you add a status indicator to the control ("light level bar" in the properties), does the bar indicate the position of the blinds? 
There is an active bug affecting coloring or background status of dimmers, this probably affects blinds as well since they use the same visual control element.
HomeWave is available in the App Store!  Turn your iPhone/iPad into an easy-to-use remote control for Vera.

Offline icare

« Reply #257 on: October 26, 2016, 06:08:45 am »
Enabling "light level bar" does not result in the bar being displayed. I'm using the buttons option which is represented by two triangles. These button colors are being displayed equal despite the fact that different colors are being specified for 0-100%. These colors do not CHANGE depending on variables "Status" and/or "LoadLevelStatus". Neither does the background color of the box change. Hence, you can't identify whether the sun blinds are rolled-off or rolled-on.

Offline intveltr

« Reply #258 on: November 06, 2016, 07:04:06 am »
The light level bar only shows up if you turn on the ring. 
There's a bug that prevents the colors from changing on dimmers, this will be fixed in the next version.
HomeWave is available in the App Store!  Turn your iPhone/iPad into an easy-to-use remote control for Vera.