Author Topic: 2nd Genaration H@L - Android Only Voice Recognition for Vera  (Read 37981 times)

Offline vosmont

Re: 2nd Genaration H@L - Android Only Voice Recognition for Vera
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2015, 03:05:56 pm »
It works. I will send you the files for "fr_FR".

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
    • RTS Services Plugins
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2015, 03:49:04 pm »
You can also customize the other files with the .config extension
Content.config controls the help file generation. You should include your changes for Semantics.config here ... so the help file will be localized correctly as well ... Also the OrigHelp.html would need to be localized ... this is the generic instructions.
Active.,config controls what is considered active.
Status.config  controls what the status message for a device is, and how it is spoken.
Name.config  controls the names of the DEVICE classes.  This is used in wild cards were you  want to issue a command to ALL devices in a class. It is also used in the help file generation.

There are a few things that I am sure I forgot to localize ... let me know what you find.
Of course we can also localize all of the App menu entries ..,. I can send you a file for that as well ... it's not in the reference area.

When an update is made ... it will NOT change your modified files ... so they will survive an update or uninstall/install cycle.
You must manually delete them to get back to stock!

I would appreciate any comments on the overall customization process ... You are the first ...  Bucko ran into some problems,
A question I have is should I add an option to HAL to specify the translation language or default to the phones setting (As done currently) ?
When people use Google recognition in other languages ... do they often speak in different languages for different apps  ?

Offline alexlui

« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2016, 11:48:22 am »
Richard,

How do I say to Open ( Close ) the curtain, I tried it and it recognised my words but vera just not doing anything?  Right now, I need to setup another scene and run the scene in order to open ( close ) the curtain. But this is not very convenient if I need to open 30% , close 80% of the curtain.
Vera2 (UI5), Vera3 (UI5), Vera Edge, Vera Plus

Offline paros

• Husvagnhusbil
« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2016, 02:45:06 pm »
Richard - Any plans to integrate with Google Home?

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
    • RTS Services Plugins
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2016, 05:27:16 pm »
Yep, I have a Google Home, but parts of the API are not available until December.