Author Topic: Using Fibaro RGBW settings for analog 0-10V inputs  (Read 3301 times)

Offline SHLLHS

Using Fibaro RGBW settings for analog 0-10V inputs
« on: October 17, 2013, 07:03:24 am »
Hello,
using Fibaro RGBW controller with Vera Lite to monitor CO2-concentration, temperature and relative humidity, I have conected sensor output with RGBW chanell IN1-IN3. Vera UI shows 6 light dimming-icons. After setting of parameter 14 to analog (1000 (hex = 4096)) it did not change. What can I do more? Can anybody help?

Best regards

Offline mcalistair

• "Luctor et Emergo"
Re: Using Fibaro RGBW settings for analog 0-10V inputs
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 04:06:05 pm »
I want to say I have the same question and looking for experience with the Fibaro RGBW module with Vera not as RGB contoler but using the 4 analog inputs (0-10v)
1x Vera3@UI5 = PROD (1x Edge@UI7 = SandBox ), 15x ZWAVE Devices, 8x 'legacy' X10 devices controlled via Visonic PowerMax Alarm Panel Plugin, 5x Philips HUE devices, 1x iTach IP2CC, 1x Netatmo Weather Station, AltUI

Offline mcalistair

• "Luctor et Emergo"
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 04:16:03 pm »
I want to say I have the same question and looking for experience with the Fibaro RGBW module with Vera not as RGB contoler but using the 4 analog inputs (0-10v)

Nevermind, found some myself:

http://www.dreamgreenhouse.com/reviews/2014/fibaroRGBW/index.php
http://www.fibaro.com/manuals/en/FGRGBWM-441-RGBW-Controller/ras-rgbw-controller-en.pdf

>:( :( :'(  >:( :( :'(
"So far we have been unable to get the Vera to show any analogue input devices and values."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 04:23:23 pm by mcalistair »
1x Vera3@UI5 = PROD (1x Edge@UI7 = SandBox ), 15x ZWAVE Devices, 8x 'legacy' X10 devices controlled via Visonic PowerMax Alarm Panel Plugin, 5x Philips HUE devices, 1x iTach IP2CC, 1x Netatmo Weather Station, AltUI

Offline MarcusB

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 08:52:02 pm »

Nevermind, found some myself:

http://www.dreamgreenhouse.com/reviews/2014/fibaroRGBW/index.php
http://www.fibaro.com/manuals/en/FGRGBWM-441-RGBW-Controller/ras-rgbw-controller-en.pdf

>:( :( :'(  >:( :( :'(
"So far we have been unable to get the Vera to show any analogue input devices and values."

This is disappointing. I also wanted to use these inputs.  If they worked, the RGBW module would be a very good option to add four inputs and four outputs to Vera.
It looks like the inputs are visible to the Fibaro controller, so it is possible. It seems this is something that would need to be changed by Vera themselves on the integration of the module. 

Offline wired396

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 10:01:14 pm »
HI,
I am trying to get an analog input signal from this device without any luck.  Anyone have any luck recently?

Offline smeghead

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 04:58:49 pm »
HI,
I am trying to get an analog input signal from this device without any luck.  Anyone have any luck recently?
+1

Offline wired396

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 05:18:03 pm »
I was able to get a change on the input to change the % on in Vera: meaning 0 to 10v on input reflects to 0 to 100%.  The problem I am having now is I need to figure out how to scale this 0 to 100% value to the units I am looking for, which is degrees F.  I am experimenting with PLEG, hoping that I can do the math there.

Offline Mai Pensato

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 04:52:14 pm »
I was able to get a change on the input to change the % on in Vera: meaning 0 to 10v on input reflects to 0 to 100%.  The problem I am having now is I need to figure out how to scale this 0 to 100% value to the units I am looking for, which is degrees F.  I am experimenting with PLEG, hoping that I can do the math there.
Did you manage to get it to work ? I am also interested in buying a Fibaro RBW for this purpose. Does the % change linear correctly with the Volt inputs, so 1v = 10%, 2v=20% etc. ?

Offline chris66

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 09:44:04 am »
Anybody get a chance to read  this 0-10V analog values? I've contacted Vera support, but for instance, no concrete answer... It's bad because Vera says they are in partnership with Fibaro...