Looking for someone to take over this project. I am running out of time to work on it. I can give them access to code.mios.com and also make them a colaborator on apps.mios.com. Are there any programmers interested?The plugin code is now hosted on code.mios.com. Please see instructions and other documentation on the new wiki page at http://code.mios.com/trac/mios_onkyoavr/wiki.
Created an Onkyo Receiver plugin from the original Onkyo Receiver plugin. Also implemented code from the Denon Receiver plugin to allow multiple zones as devices. Feel free to give feedback on my plugin. My receiver is a TX-NR616. Plugin still is in beta, but basic functionality is there.
This plugin is not compatible with UI6.Instructions
After installing the plugin a device will automatically be created. Go to the advanced tab of that device and add IP address of your receiver (I recommend setting a static IP address on your receiver). You will have basic control from the dashboard. You must have "network standby" enabled for this plugin to turn the receiver on and off.
Versions and Change Log:
1.0 Initial release
1.1 Fixed some errors
To be released: 1.2 Adding TV control for testers. Possible navigation change.
- Bug fixes
- Better Navigation screen. Added Navigation buttons. Take a look at attached screenshot.
- Added Information Tab.
- Added TV on, off, and input - Feature beta - I need testers. My tv doesn't support control from Onkyo receiver.
- Possibly closer to AutHomationHD App support.
- Fixed bugs with mute toggling.
- Cleaned up some code.
1.5 - 2014-01-06
- Added Home and Menu navigation buttons.
- Added Playback controls
- Added setIfChanged function for better coding standards
Need opinions on if the screen is getting too crowded with the playback controls. Screen shot is attached for version 1.6.
1.9 - 2014-02-03 - Beta Release
- Added HDMI Output
- Added Macro Raw Commands as an input in config tab (Not tested).
- Bug fixes with Macro - Now Macros are zone independent. Fixed not selecting items.
- Added Pause Macro Steps "PSEC" for handling DNLA and other net services that require time to search.
- Partially added AVTransport protocol.
- Info Tab changed to Playback Tab.