Got one of those cameras, and had problems setting it up.. but finally, was able to fix the problems... This is what i did (please read all, since some extra info is at the end):
1. Created a generic IP camera device.
2. Looks like even when you provide the user/pwd in the command url, it is still trying to authenticate using the default web security. To fix this, i also provided the web authentication information in the ip address setup to look like "user:pass@ip:port/cgi-bin", where user/pass is your camera operator/administrator user/password. then the IP.
3. The CGI interface URL needs a prefix of "cgi-bin".. so for the snapshot, , so using your ip set up in step #2, this will be internally converted to "user:pass@ip:port/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi".
4. That at least fix the snapshot part of it.
5. For the PTZ (movement/control), i try to set it up as a Foscam, but the movements for right keeps going right all the time until i press another button, but now it keeps going into that direction.
it was not respecting a step size parameter.
To fix the PTZ problem, needed to change some of the code. If you use the implementation file attached (I_TenvisPTZ.xml), this is how the settings should look: (change your user/pass, and ip)
1. Settings device TAB:
2. Advanced device TAB:
impl file="I_TenvisPTZ.xml" (Provided below)
Hope this helps!