Author Topic: Chamberlain/Liftmaster MyQ Plugin  (Read 94655 times)

Offline NewfD90

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Chamberlain/Liftmaster MyQ Plugin
« Reply #765 on: March 11, 2017, 09:26:34 am »
just had my HA alert me the garage door was opened.. it's 2am EST here. freaked me out lol
it was not open.
but when i checked the advanced tab it showed it was last opened at 1489215606 which converts to ~ 2am
any idea why it would just alert/trigger without actually being opened?

Just guessing, but maybe a Vera restart?  Mine seems to restart almost daily in that timeframe.  I run a Vera to Siri and Vera to Alexa bridge, and my phone is full of notifications about my doors locking/unlocking when those bridges lose contact with the Vera during a restart.  It's so annoying that I set up a cronjob to kill the bridges overnight and restart them in the morning. 

Offline mvader

Re: Chamberlain/Liftmaster MyQ Plugin
« Reply #766 on: March 11, 2017, 01:05:11 pm »
just had my HA alert me the garage door was opened.. it's 2am EST here. freaked me out lol
it was not open.
but when i checked the advanced tab it showed it was last opened at 1489215606 which converts to ~ 2am
any idea why it would just alert/trigger without actually being opened?

Just guessing, but maybe a Vera restart?  Mine seems to restart almost daily in that timeframe.  I run a Vera to Siri and Vera to Alexa bridge, and my phone is full of notifications about my doors locking/unlocking when those bridges lose contact with the Vera during a restart.  It's so annoying that I set up a cronjob to kill the bridges overnight and restart them in the morning.

appreciate the thought.. but it didn't restart.. this is the 1st time this has happened (that i know of)
guess i'll just chalk it up to a fluke and see what happens. I didn't know with the new plugin code if something could be buggy or not.