I'm at work today and finally got 30 minutes of down time so I can test the latest beta from my work public WiFi network. (wireless N with a decent bandwidth)
1. Support for Multiswitch works great. I use it for presence and it is correctly showing my smart phones to be not connected. (Button text is grey) It shows my server and DNS are pingable (Button text is black) I verified via the dashboard.
2. No connection issues for a Vera 3 running UI5
3. Correctly shows the System Monitor device giving me load in % and free memory
4. I like the new icons, Simpler and cleaner than the old ones. Easier to see at a glance what the status is.
1. It's not able to display any images from my cameras in the tiles/cards. States 'Image Unavailable'. It correctly has read the motion sensors and all other devices. If I click on a camera, it will actually display the image so it is able to connect and retrieve. It had did display camera images last night at home on my local network on the tiles/cards.
2. The cards take up about 2/3 of the width of the screen on an LG G2 with 1080P screen in landscape so there is only 1 column of them. I could have sworn they were smaller last night at home with multiple columns on a HP Touchpad with a lower resolution. I will check when I get home and update. If I switch back to Tiles, I do get 3 columns on the same screen. (It shows 2 rows of 3 tiles) (My 10" HP Touchpad, which actually has a lower resolution, in the 126.96.36.199 version of AuthomationHD shows 4 rows of 6 tiles) I will check my secondary touchpad, which runs the beta as well, when I get home to see what it shows.
Requests for plug-in support (If you ever have nothing better to do)
support for the Yamaha AV plugin
On my home (local) network the camera images display both in tiles and cards mode. No image in compact tides but that's expected as there is no room. No difference to the width of the cards display or amount of tiles displayed.
Secondary Touchpad running latest beta shows 4 rows of 6 tiles. It also shows 3 columns of cards on a lower resolution than my LG. I'm wondering if the screen resolution on my LG G2 is not correctly recognized and the cards sized accordingly?
Garrett, please let me know if there are any logs or debugging info you need for this.