Author Topic: House Modes Plugin  (Read 8199 times)

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
    • RTS Services Plugins
Re: House Modes Plugin
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2016, 04:23:46 pm »
It's less than a minute ... I think it is in the 15 - 45 second range.
As I recall PLEG POLLS at a faster rate and it uses 15s.

Offline Quixote

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2017, 05:13:56 pm »
Sorry for digging up such an old thread, but I'm a little confused about something with this plugin.
I recently tried to set up scenes that use the House Modes plugin, watching my alarm system status to set the Vera accordingly. For some reason today, I started receiving notifications that my motion sensors were being triggered as I moved around my apartment. I don't recall changing anything to do with notifications.
Does the House Modes plugin change anything that would modify notifications? I'm unclear on exactly what the House Modes do, aside from basically being a variable with some icons to reflect which mode the Vera is in.

Thanks in advance.
My "Karma" has been modified by 2 or 3 douchebags that didn't like that I criticized the plugin that they worship. I'm not actually a bad person.

Offline John M.

• Administrator
    • getvera.com
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2017, 06:48:47 pm »
House Modes plugin just adds the ability to use HM as trigger in scenes.
Does not do anything on it;s own, unless used in scenes.
John.M. ▾ Senior Customer Care Advocate
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION (Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8 )
Monday - Friday   12:00 am ? 06:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday   04:00 am ? 06:00 pm

Offline Quixote

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2017, 07:08:49 pm »
Ok, so it means that I must've inadvertently changed the armed status? Does having the sensor "armed" automatically send notifications? Does "disarming" them have any effect on whether or not my scenes with scripts that are triggered by those sensors execute? I'm not sure what else could have changed that would cause the notifications to start.
Thanks for your assistance.
My "Karma" has been modified by 2 or 3 douchebags that didn't like that I criticized the plugin that they worship. I'm not actually a bad person.