We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Thermostat CT100  (Read 11863 times)

Offline Jack

Re: Thermostat CT100
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2015, 08:26:50 am »
I have the 2Gig Radio Thermostat CT100 working with my Veralite which has UI7 firmware 1.7.481 and I loved it - until I couldn't access the 7 day program anymore. Last week I was able to access a 7 day program for the thermostat to set 4 different temperature settings for each day of the week in the thermostat?s device page, but now the controls for those settings are gone. Anyone else having that problem?

Offline paolo

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2015, 08:41:08 am »
What you meant by the CT100 doesn't send message when the heat turn off/

Offline JS007

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2015, 02:12:23 am »
What you meant by the CT100 doesn't send message when the heat turn off/

you have to manually poll the ct100 to get on\off information, it does not send that instantly, it sends it periodically when it wakes up

meaning if you wanted to set a fan to go on when the heat goes on, it does work as expected..... unless you do something like poll every so many seconds
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 12:37:23 am by JS007 »

Offline Jack

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2015, 07:16:29 am »
I am using a 2Gig Radio Thermostat RT100 and am generally happy with it - except for one thing.
When I first installed it about a month ago, I was looking for an easy way to program it. I believe that I upgraded firmware from UI5 at the time and then on the device control page, below the mode settings, a seven day program schedule appeared. To get an idea of what I'm talking about, it was similar to the schedule for Iris thermostat programming (except that the coloring was totally different and the days of the week were in the vertical columns instead of in the horizontal rows).
It was very easy to program a weekly schedule with four different independent setpoints per day. But then, that interface disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.
I did install and uninstall some apps before and after the appearance and disappearance of the interface but I haven't been able to find any apps that offer this function. I also ungraded my UI7 to a newer build, and I'm not sure if that made the interface disappear.
It was a very easy way to program thermostats and I can't imagine having to code my tstat program after having such an easy graphical interface.
Anyone have a similar experience?

Offline ccbadd

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2015, 05:16:59 pm »
Jack, did you ever get the gui to show again?  I have installed the same unit and am trying to get it scheduled with no luck.

Offline giansiro

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2015, 11:10:17 am »
I'm planning to install a Smart Thermostat-#ADCT2000, I  never installed one before.

I would appreciate any advice?